Hey Duck! "You've Got Spirit, Kid!" "Who Gives A Fukk Who You Are!" COHEED RULES!!!!

RUSHHEAD666

Well, I have found a 'spiritual home' here at TRF too; we never met, but I'm pretty sure that you'd find the money for dozens of future Rush shows in case. i think everyone here knows it.

I never actually played Coheed And Cambria to my wife; should I ?......

Well said my friend. I would play it for your wife.

I know this is a public forum but I just had my first "Far Cry" I mean BIG CRY.

I just printed out the lyrics to "The Afterman" and it really says it all to me. It's too late to save my marriage yet if I just paid attention to lyrics instead of the music perhaps I would have woken up earlier.

Damn drummers. I'm a fool.

So Geezer here are the lyrics to "The Afterman."

I just broke down like a baby. I wear my heart on my sleeve and I don't care what the public thinks of me. I feel weak for the first time in my life.

I will be fine.

"The Afterman"

She gave her heart to a falling star

When news filtered through of his tragedy all the walls went up

Around a world she declines

As the tears from her eyes fall

No one understands, and no one will

All she has lost

If he's not here, then where?

When she found it there in the cold, blue glare

The words distressed and unfamiliar where the feeling seared

An emptiness had hung, and in here chest, she clenched

Reality settled as the memories raced while on the screen he lived

She teared: "Your selfishness has robbed you of he man you could've been

I wouldn't change a thing about you. I love you dearly my friend."

If he's not here then where?

My love, been searching for my Afterman

My love, been searching for my Afterman.

It's the selfishness part that gets me.

My wife traveled with me around the country to see Rush.

Took her to a hundred other shows.

She did everything for me to make me happy.

Now it's gone.

Sorry I'll shut up now.

• Like 1

if it makes you feel any better, I could probably find more people in my town willing to go see coheed than rush. someone likes them :D

Thanks buddy! I feel better!!!

Where do you live? Compton? Kidding.

LA?

Gosh whenever I go shopping at Rasputin's in Berkeley I always check out the metal vinyl.

Bathory has many LPS.

Cheers!

COHEED RULES!

north georgia, and yeah, my collection of used records looks like the average 52 year-old's collection...mostly 70s prog, but I've got old maiden, mercyful fate, 70s priest, rainbow, lots of good shit. every rush up to HYF. I still like new music but new LPs are too expensive. I did get the sword's warped riders as a birthday gift from one of my mom's friends

Haha! YOU RULE!

Why the heck do I get along with almost everyone on here?

God I love HYF!!!

Dude!! My brother is a golf guy and did a deal with Taylor Made for about three weeks.

He got to get into a raffle and he won four tickets to the PGA Tour in Augusta in April!!

I hate golf but I'm going with my brother, dad and nephew!

Are you close to Augusta? Let's meet for a beer! Or two or three.

You see I have no problem walking a golf course as long as there is ice cold beer!

Your record collection literally sounds awesome!

• Like 1

if it makes you feel any better, I could probably find more people in my town willing to go see coheed than rush. someone likes them :D

LA?

Gosh whenever I go shopping at Rasputin's in Berkeley I always check out the metal vinyl.

Bathory has many LPS.

Cheers!

COHEED RULES!

north georgia, and yeah, my collection of used records looks like the average 52 year-old's collection...mostly 70s prog, but I've got old maiden, mercyful fate, 70s priest, rainbow, lots of good shit. every rush up to HYF. I still like new music but new LPs are too expensive. I did get the sword's warped riders as a birthday gift from one of my mom's friends

Haha! YOU RULE!

God I love HYF!!!

Dude!! My brother is a golf guy and did a deal with Taylor Made for about three weeks.

He got to get into a raffle and he won four tickets to the PGA Tour in Augusta in April!!

You see I have no problem walking a golf course as long as there is ice cold beer!

I'm hours away from augusta, and I'm 19! we can smoke a joint if you're ever in dalton though

• Like 1

I love Coheed. My kids love them too - my young guitar slinger claims he can play all of 'In Keeping Secrets ... 3'.

Maybe not a Rush replacement, but they'll keep you warm at night.

• Like 1

LA?

Bathory has many LPS.

Cheers!

COHEED RULES!

Haha! YOU RULE!

God I love HYF!!!

I'm hours away from augusta, and I'm 19! we can smoke a joint if you're ever in dalton though

Thanks for the offer bud! Darn! I wanted to buy you a beer. Pot puts me to sleep young man.

• Like 1

I love Coheed. My kids love them too - my young guitar slinger claims he can play all of 'In Keeping Secrets ... 3'.

Maybe not a Rush replacement, but they'll keep you warm at night.

Well stated!

Your son must be an awesome guitar slinger!

LA?

Bathory has many LPS.

Cheers!

COHEED RULES!

Haha! YOU RULE!

God I love HYF!!!

Thanks for the offer bud! Darn! I wanted to buy you a beer. Pot puts me to sleep young man.

nice one! I turn 21 next year, we'll party eventually. thankfully maiden still tours...or maybe we can meet up at a DT show and laugh our asses off

• Like 1

No I can never get into this band Earl, this pseudo-prog has been exposed for what it really is now, pretentious trash. It's the equivalent of buying a car that turns into a rust bucket after 6 months. Your old 70's prog car is still as good as new but these trash proggers are rusted out wrecks already.

Damn Duck I love you man. You are my overseas brother! I know you hate this band hence the title.

I must be a chick with a dick.

I must be a dick without a chick.

That's actually a serious rhyme.

It's deep but it's also shallow like your patience with Claudio.

I love this band dude. If I was a baseball player I guess I would play in left field.

I love The Outfield too.

Signed,

"Play Deep"

What do you think of the new Armored Saint album?

LA?

Bathory has many LPS.

Cheers!

COHEED RULES!

Haha! YOU RULE!

God I love HYF!!!

nice one! I turn 21 next year, we'll party eventually. thankfully maiden still tours...or maybe we can meet up at a DT show and laugh our asses off

HAHAHA! You caught that one. I love it! Glad you get my sense of humor.

I agree! Glad Maiden still tours. Glad Bruce isn't dead surrounded by burned up plane parts!

Jesus, I don't think I would ever pay to see Regression To The Mean Theater.

Their run is done.

Cheers!

• Like 1

No I can never get into this band Earl, this pseudo-prog has been exposed for what it really is now, pretentious trash. It's the equivalent of buying a car that turns into a rust bucket after 6 months. Your old 70's prog car is still as good as new but these trash proggers are rusted out wrecks already.

Damn Duck I love you man. You are my overseas brother! I know you hate this band hence the title.

I love this band dude. If I was a baseball player I guess I would play in left field.

I love The Outfield too.

Signed,

"Play Deep"

Dude! I don't have it yet! One of my best friends is really good friends with John Bush.

So it's out?

Hey RUSHHEAD666, did you see that Neverender tour last year where they played the whole IKSOSE:3 album? Yeah I saw that tour, and it was amazing to see them play the whole album since it's my favorite Coheed album.

Not a hardcore fan though. They're like a middle tier level band for me but I like most of their albums (still haven't listened to No World For Tomorrow).

• Like 1

Hey RUSHHEAD666, did you see that Neverender tour last year where they played the whole IKSOSE:3 album? Yeah I saw that tour, and it was amazing to see them play the whole album since it's my favorite Coheed album.

Not a hardcore fan though. They're like a middle tier level band for me but I like most of their albums (still haven't listened to No World For Tomorrow).

PM!

I missed the last Neverender, but I saw half of the first one in Los Angeles many years ago!!

My wife and I flew down and saw the 3rd and 4th albums played.

It was a BLAST!

Yeah I met Claudio at a vinyl figure signing at some comic book shop on Melrose or Wilshire.

This band RULES!!!!

You are killing me PM!

You haven't listened to "NO WORLD FOR TOMORROW????"

YOU MUST!!!!!!!

BUY IT NOW!

If you hate it then pm me (pun intended) PM and I will send you money for your purchase.

SERIOUSLY!

I may be a stranger to many and a friend to some but I don't bullshit.

Cheers!

COHEED RULES!

I love The Outfield too.

Signed,

"Play Deep"

Dude! I don't have it yet! One of my best friends is really good friends with John Bush.

So it's out?

Yeah it's out!