Hey Duck! "You've Got Spirit, Kid!" "Who Gives A Fukk Who You Are!" COHEED RULES!!!!

RUSHHEAD666

Hey Pat!

I just heard the new Cohered single and instantly thought of you! LOL! I know you think they are a kid EMO Cock Rock Band for nerds but man I love them!!

The new single is quite poppy I mean poopy but I love it!!

The lyrical content is great!

This album is just an album! No more cliche concept Claudio EGO albums!

Can't wait to get my deluxe cd version!

This band RULES!!!!

THE VIDEO:

Then again I'm not sure. It's not great but I love the homage to the Great One. RONNIE JAMES BABY!

No one can touch him.

I love the bass line.

Too bad Jorn Lande didn't come out on stage and sing it for Claudio.

I fukking love JORN.

"Heaven And Hell"

Coheed will be my Rush replacement.

Just saying.

Claudio even plays a white double neck guitar like Alex. Plays the fuckking thing behind his head.

I could give a shit what any of you haters say.

Claudio is the fuckking SHIT.

When I flew down to see two of the four albums played in it's entirety in Los Angeles I met the son of a gun.

Cohered played four nights in a row near the Capitol Records building. It was fuckking epic.

Anyway in between days down there Claudio did a signing at a comic book store of Melrose or perhaps is was Wilshire I can't fukking remember.

So it was a long line but I bought one of his KILLAUDIO action figures in box for him to sign.

When it was finally my turn I went down to his level and went down on my knees. I said to him "so Claudio do you love Rush or what?" He said to me " HELL YES I DO! I LOVE RUSH!"

He signed my box and I as I shook his hand I told him, "from the looks of it Claudio I'm your oldest fan." He looked up at me and laughed.

He's a cool fuckking guy. I don't care what anyone on here says.

I don't even understand how the term EMO relates to this band.

Isn't EMO a fukking Muppet?

Signed,

ELMO

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

I was into these guys in like 2006/2007...even then some of their music got a bit, er, whiny sounding (not in lyrical content, just his voice). claudio's a good guitarist, they're a unique band with cool comic book/fantasy bullshit lyrics. I don't dig them much anymore though, once I got into 70s prog rock all the newer bands that sort of hinted at prog but weren't all the way there just seemed like a waste of my time (not too big on the mars volta either) but if they were playing across the street I'd go see them. I still have a free sticker I got from hot topic when I was 12

Haha! Seems like this band is dead to the Rush Forum!

Wow!

I'm 47 going on 17.

I love this band.

They are my Rush 2.0

I think since I'm a drummer I just tune out all lyrics.

They are concept albums.

Could care less.

I hate comic books.

I love Claudio.

Hey could you mail me your Coheed sticker??

Lol

The Afterman video brought me to tears years ago.

Epic

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

There's at least a 'Coheed & Claudio' fan even in Italy! I discovered them with the third album and I'm still buying all their releases, including the 4 CDs & 4 DVDs Neverender box.

I can't say I'm still in deep love with the band because I didn't enjoy very much the Afterman albums but it's a band that keeps my level of curiosity high and I'm definetely gonna buy the new album.

There's at least a 'Coheed & Claudio' fan even in Italy! I discovered them with the third album and I'm still buying all their releases, including the 4 CDs & 4 DVDs Neverender box.

I can't say I'm still in deep love with the band because I didn't enjoy very much the Afterman albums but it's a band that keeps my level of curiosity high and I'm definetely gonna buy the new album.

Well Geezer. I love you.

I love both "Afterman" albums. I love them all. I must be a strange "DUCK." LOL!

I took a good year off from all Coheed albums.

But then that Rush Replacement Thread appeared.

No one will replace Rush. Not even Coheed but to me Claudio is young and filled with creative energy and musical passion.

I think he is a great guitar player who can write.

The white double neck on "Welcome Home" says it all.

I'm glad this is an ignored thread. Only a few of us get it.

I love being the underdog. Fukk the masses.

"Deviate from the norm."

Claudio Rules.

I saw them open for Iron Maiden. THEY WERE AMAZING!!

Hell like I've already said I flew to LA to see these guys.

I will just write post after post on here to make this thread HOT!!! LOL!

No I can never get into this band Earl, this pseudo-prog has been exposed for what it really is now, pretentious trash. It's the equivalent of buying a car that turns into a rust bucket after 6 months. Your old 70's prog car is still as good as new but these trash proggers are rusted out wrecks already.

"The Afterman" Video:

If those of you who actually watch this video and hate it then when I hit 20000 posts I will retire from the Rush Forum.

I have made many great friends on here over the years but man I can't take it. This band is amazing.

The lyrics in the video actually connect to me as I go through my own tragic personal shit.

I don't understand or comprehend the lack of interest in this band.

Perhaps I am the the nerd in the herd. "Be cool or be cast out." All good.

"I know what I like and I like what I know......"

"The Afterman"

http://www.mtv.com/videos/coheed-and-cambria/866385/the-afterman.jhtml

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

No I can never get into this band Earl, this pseudo-prog has been exposed for what it really is now, pretentious trash. It's the equivalent of buying a car that turns into a rust bucket after 6 months. Your old 70's prog car is still as good as new but these trash proggers are rusted out wrecks already.

Damn Duck I love you man. You are my overseas brother! I know you hate this band hence the title.

I must be a chick with a dick.

I must be a dick without a chick.

That's actually a serious rhyme.

It's deep but it's also shallow like your patience with Claudio.

I love this band dude. If I was a baseball player I guess I would play in left field.

I love The Outfield too.

Signed,

"Play Deep"

I nicknamed Sanchez 'Claudione', 'Big Claudio' in Italian, but for how it sounds something you'd use for a kid or for a nice pal.

I'm sure I said before in this forum (but I can't remember the thread) they are the 'closest' thing to Rush that I like.

And I'm very curious about the next non-concept album.

• Like 1

I nicknamed Sanchez 'Claudione', 'Big Claudio' in Italian, but for how it sounds something you'd use for a kid or for a nice pal.

I'm sure I said before in this forum (but I can't remember the thread) they are the 'closest' thing to Rush that I like.

And I'm very curious about the next non-concept album.

You are a man after my own heart. I totally get it.

Geezer I remember driving down to LA with my wife to see the R30 show at the Hollywood Bowl.

On the way down all I played were the first two Coheed albums.

Probably drove my wife nuts. No wonder she is leaving me.

I can't wait to get the new album! The limited edition packaging looks great!!

I have a buddy on here in Ireland.

I have a buddy on here in Brazil.

I have many buddies on here in the UK.

I wish I could visit them all.

If I ever get to Italy I would wish to meet you too.

Sadly my divorce is going to kill me.

I won't be able to afford it.

Perhaps its a blessing that Rush might retire.

I won't have to shell out the "BIG MONEY" for Rush tickets! LOL!

God my life sucks.

But it's not bad.

Glad I have the Rush Forum.

The way my luck is going 73 will ban me.

LOL!

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

if it makes you feel any better, I could probably find more people in my town willing to go see coheed than rush. someone likes them :D

Thanks buddy! I feel better!!!

Where do you live? Compton? Kidding.

LA?

Gosh whenever I go shopping at Rasputin's in Berkeley I always check out the metal vinyl.

Bathory has many LPS.

Cheers!

COHEED RULES!

• Like 1

Well, I have found a 'spiritual home' here at TRF too; we never met, but I'm pretty sure that you'd find the money for dozens of future Rush shows in case. i think everyone here knows it.

I never actually played Coheed And Cambria to my wife; should I ?......

• Like 1

if it makes you feel any better, I could probably find more people in my town willing to go see coheed than rush. someone likes them :D

Thanks buddy! I feel better!!!

Where do you live? Compton? Kidding.

LA?

Gosh whenever I go shopping at Rasputin's in Berkeley I always check out the metal vinyl.

Bathory has many LPS.

Cheers!

COHEED RULES!

north georgia, and yeah, my collection of used records looks like the average 52 year-old's collection...mostly 70s prog, but I've got old maiden, mercyful fate, 70s priest, rainbow, lots of good shit. every rush up to HYF. I still like new music but new LPs are too expensive. I did get the sword's warped riders as a birthday gift from one of my mom's friends

• Like 1