LeStudio vandalized :/

ALifeson85

I think they should try to restore it, but make it into a musem or something like that.

Would it make financial sense for an owner to do that though? Who knows if they would regularly get enough people to visit the place to make it worth doing all that work.

I can't imagine there being many visitors especially because of its location. Museums are generally easily accessible and/or in city centers. These are two things that Le Studio isn't. I think.

• Like 2

I would imagine a lot of the vandalization has been due to good old Richard Baxter over on Facebook. He was selling parts of the place for money to supposedly rebuild it. Can't rebuild it if you don't own it. What a con artist.
  • Like 2

I would imagine a lot of the vandalization has been due to good old Richard Baxter over on Facebook. He was selling parts of the place for money to supposedly rebuild it. Can't rebuild it if you don't own it. What a con artist.

I think You never made your research about Le Studio

This is few video I found on the internet about Le Studio 2020

(BS YouTube links deleted)

Edited by 1-0-0-1-0-0-1

And if you believe any of this, I’ve got some swampland in Florida to sell you.

Edited by 1-0-0-1-0-0-1
  • Like 1

why his Rush supporting rebuildlestudio.com in the 40th anniversary box set of Permanent waves then ? I receive my deluxe Box set and they are supporting them

Edited by 1-0-0-1-0-0-1

why his Rush supporting rebuildlestudio.com in the 40th anniversary box set of Permanent waves then ? I receive my deluxe Box set and they are supporting them

Listen Morin Heights, stop making accounts here, stop posting here, stop trying to scam people. You are not welcome on this board. Le Studio is gone. Deal with it.

• Like 5