Your Rush Experiences

fraroc

I wasn't really Directing my post at Fraroc. more at the idea that won't seem to go away Rush is finished totally. Which again was never said by the band.

That's all.

Mick

To be honest, I would love it if this were the end. A perfect exit, at the top of their game.

I can see that. One more album would be nice.....but i wouldn't complainn if they went out now. they've nothing left to prove and really owe us nothing more.

Mick

How bout just one good DVD and audio recording of this tour? That would be great and enough for me anyway...

I wasn't really Directing my post at Fraroc. more at the idea that won't seem to go away Rush is finished totally. Which again was never said by the band.

That's all.

Mick

To be honest, I would love it if this were the end. A perfect exit, at the top of their game.

I can see that. One more album would be nice.....but i wouldn't complainn if they went out now. they've nothing left to prove and really owe us nothing more.

Mick

How bout just one good DVD and audio recording of this tour? That would be great and enough for me anyway...

I'd really like to see a live DVD where you can choose different cameras and different zoom levels to watch the show from. It would really make a nice boxset.

That's all.

Mick

Mick

I'd really like to see a live DVD where you can choose different cameras and different zoom levels to watch the show from. It would really make a nice boxset.

You don't enjoy being dizzy after about 20 minutes?...
  • Like 1

EagleMoon is 100% right. I bring it all on myself, and frankly I deserve it.

If you can bring all the crap on to yourself you can also bring goodness on to yourself if you make an effort. Just sitting back and whining is not going to change anything. Doing something positive about it will.

• Like 1

That's all.

Mick

Mick

You don't enjoy being dizzy after about 20 minutes?...

It took you 20 minutes? It only took me about 5.

• Like 1

Where's that one Debbie Downer TRFer that was blabbing on in other threads about how spoiled Rush fans are and that others here need to face the truth about no more tours? Forgot his name but he'd love the misery in here. I think I'll go wear black and stand in the pouring rain until I catch pneumonia. That'll prime me up to be nice and miserable while thinking of more misery.

That was Bard.

You mean "Brad"?

fast-times-at-ridgemont-high-judge-brad-movie-still.png?w=400

Hamilton!!!

((Edited to add))

Just remembered this little Fast Times trivia: the hot girl that pulls her car up next to Brad's while he's making a delivery in that stupid fast food outfit was Nancy Wilson of Heart.

Cool#

Where's that one Debbie Downer TRFer that was blabbing on in other threads about how spoiled Rush fans are and that others here need to face the truth about no more tours? Forgot his name but he'd love the misery in here. I think I'll go wear black and stand in the pouring rain until I catch pneumonia. That'll prime me up to be nice and miserable while thinking of more misery.

That was Bard.

You mean "Brad"?

Hamilton!!!

((Edited to add))

Just remembered this little Fast Times trivia: the hot girl that pulls her car up next to Brad's while he's making a delivery in that stupid fast food outfit was Nancy Wilson of Heart.

Cool#

Wasn't that because her husband was the director or producer or something of the movie? Cameron Crowe?

That was Bard.

You mean "Brad"?

Hamilton!!!

((Edited to add))

Cool#

Wasn't that because her husband was the director or producer or something of the movie? Cameron Crowe?

That flick came out before they got married. But yeah she's obviously in it because of him. Naturally, Cameron Crowe always seems to have some rocker in his flick where it's unnecessary. Another example: when Jerry Maguire goes to make copies of his mission statement, the copy store staff is Alice in Chains' Jerry Cantrell. He had that fun line that went something like---"That's how you become great man. Hang your balls out there."

make one yourself.... ever heard of youtube? download a crap load and cut and paste till you bleed 2112 .....

• Like 1

make one yourself.... ever heard of youtube? download a crap load and cut and paste till you bleed 2112 .....

What's this "youtube" you speak of?