Salt Lake City, UT periscope thread - July 13, 2015

toymaker

They haven't tried my patented Periscoping Headband. It only requires that you not move your damn head so much.

That'd be fun in a mosh pit.

People still do that?

Obviously you haven't been to a Flogging Molly / Dropkick Murphys / Rev. Horton Heat concert recently. ( :

(Answer to your question is yes.)

I havent been in a mosh pit since 1998. There was a band in Colorado called the Reejers. I must have seen them 10-12 times. Raging mosh pit for those guys.

Sounds like it. All we've heard are Anarchist, Clockwork Angels, Headlong Flight, Animate, and Distant Early Warning. And just bits and pieces of those.
  • Like 1

Maybe the other venues will contact this one and ask, "what's your secret for killing off all those damned periscope feeds?"
  • Like 1

I find it a bit disappointing that with all the guitar fest going on this tour, the Howard Roberts Fusion was left out.... Especially for the Moving Pictures songs.... Especially since he used it last fall at some local club gig.... Probably my favorite Lifeson guitar, other than the doubleneck....
  • Like 1

Well, I have to get up in 6 hours to get to work...

I hope you guys have better luck with the second set! See you at the Vancouver scope on Friday night!

• Like 2

Maybe the other venues will contact this one and ask, "what's your secret for killing off all those damned periscope feeds?"

Wifi, has not yet made it to Utah.

• Like 2