Happy birthday, Lorraine!

bean-tor

Happiest of Birthdays Lorraine!!... :cheers: I got you the usual but a pretty one this time :) Hope you have a great day :hug2:

:dweez: http://thevipexperience.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/pastel-disco-ball.jpg

• Like 1

:cheers: :banana: Happy Happy Birthday Lorraine! :banana: :cheers:

Young man, thank you for your kind greetings!

Don't forget. The next time you eat too much gas inducing food, grab the Bean-O! :yes: :cheers: :LOL: :hug2:

Edited by Lorraine

Do you have any special plans for today? :D

My dear Troutman, TRF is my special plan for today. It's a sad commentary on my present life to be sure. My husband never remembers my birthday. I bought myself a small birthday cake. I won't putt any candles on it :no: , and if I sing "Happy Birthday" to myself, it will be too depressing. :eh: :LOL:

To drive home a point, I splurged this morning and bought myself a $5 scratch off lottery ticket figuring surely I would win at least win my five dollars back. :no: :eyeroll: That's the last time I waste five dollars like that. :)

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 2

Do you have any special plans for today? :D

My dear Troutman, TRF is my special plan for today. It's a sad commentary on my present life to be sure. My husband never remembers my birthday. I bought myself a small birthday cake. I won't putting any candles on it :no: , and if I sing "Happy Birthday" to myself, it will be too depressing. :eh: :LOL:

To drive home a point, I splurged this morning and bought myself a $5 scratch off lottery ticket figuring surely I would win at least win my five dollars back. :no: :eyeroll:

Well,

Enjoy it any way you can. :) That reminds me, I have to buy a bunch of lottery tickets when I get to Portland. I don't play but my girlfriend does.

• Like 1

:cheers: :banana: Happy Happy Birthday Lorraine! :banana: :cheers:

Young man, thank you for your kind greetings!

Don't forget. The next time you eat too much gas inducing food, grab the Bean-O! :yes: :cheers: :LOL: :hug2:

I have reached an age (or so I thought, anyway) when especially spicy food is/was starting to give me a bit of a problem in the intestines- and as much as I love spicy food, it really bummed me out. But when I was in Mexico last week, I ate even spicier food for at least two meals every day, and had absolutely no problems at all. Fresh Serrano chiles, habanero chiles, grilled jalapeño chiles, chomp chomp- no problem.

Had Mexican food again last night, back here in the States, and was fine again. :huh:

The Mexicans have righted my digestive system!