How many times have they played this song now?

YYZumbi

In Toronto I know they played Losing It.

But have they played it somewhere else since then? And if yes, where?

And was the fourth guy with them as well then?

Each time they played it, the setlist was different. In Toronto, they played a B setlist for the first set, switching out The Wreckers to make room, and then the second set was the same as the C setlist. In Newark, the first set was the same as in Toronto, but the second set followed the B setlist. And then last night, they basically added it to an A setlist, leaving out Clockwork Angels to make room. Since the first half of the A and C setlists are identical, the only R40 songs that they have not played in a setlist with Losing It are Clockwork Angels and The Wreckers.

While I'm here, I'll add that because of the very unique setlist they played the second night in Toronto, the only two songs they didn't film are The Wreckers and The Camera Eye.

I dont know why they did it only 3 times since they sound checked. I wish I could of heard it live in concert and not taped. Their is a difference when you are actually there with other concert goers.

When they were sound checking it I think I was the only one that heard and knew what they were playing it. How about any other that heard a sound check was their any excitement in the air from other people