'Behind every man now alive stand thirty ghosts, for that is the ratio by which the dead outnumber the living.

treeduck

“Behind every man now alive stand thirty ghosts, for that is the ratio by which the dead outnumber the living. Since the dawn of time, roughly a hundred billion human beings have walked the planet Earth.

Discuss...or forever hold your peace with your 30 ghosts...

:unsure: <<< Me and my :blaze: :blaze: :blaze: :blaze: :blaze: :blaze: :blaze: :blaze: :blaze: :blaze:

:blaze: :blaze: :blaze: :blaze: :blaze: :blaze: :blaze: :blaze: :blaze: :blaze:

:blaze: :blaze: :blaze: :blaze: :blaze: :blaze: :blaze: :blaze: :blaze: :blaze:

Thirty, huh? Could you imagine if they kept going, "BOO" all night long at you? Or, what if they all went, "BOO" in unison scaring the cr*p out of you nightly? I mean, it would be all over and done with one time a night but still.

Thirty, huh? Could you imagine if they kept going, "BOO" all night long at you? Or, what if they all went, "BOO" in unison scaring the cr*p out of you nightly? I mean, it would be all over and done with one time a night but still.

At least you'll never be short of sheets! http://fun.resplace.net/Emoticons/Halloween/FlyingGhost.gif.pagespeed.ce.yhIyIdckvt.gif

At least you'll never be short of sheets! http://fun.resplace.net/Emoticons/Halloween/FlyingGhost.gif.pagespeed.ce.yhIyIdckvt.gif

Would you take the time to get to know them? You know there's always going to be that one who is extra irritating and I'm sure there would be a whiney one. What if one had a really good sense of humor?! You'd be all, "Oh man, you are on fire tonight Bill! But seriously, I need to go to sleep now." "BOO! BOOGITY BOOTY BOO!" Shut up Smitty. I need to go to sleep!

Would you take the time to get to know them? You know there's always going to be that one who is extra irritating and I'm sure there would be a whiney one. What if one had a really good sense of humor?! You'd be all, "Oh man, you are on fire tonight Bill! But seriously, I need to go to sleep now." "BOO! BOOGITY BOOTY BOO!" Shut up Smitty. I need to go to sleep!

They probably laugh at you when you're on the loo letting out a great trumpeting fart! :oops:

twinkie3-cp.jpg

Let's say this Twinkie represents all of the psycho kinetic energy in The Rush Forum. According to this morning's sample, it will be a Twinkie 35 feet long and weighing approximately 600 pounds.

Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 1

twinkie3-cp.jpg

Let's say this Twinkie represents all of the psycho kinetic energy in The Rush Forum. According to this morning's sample, it will be a Twinkie 35 feet long and weighing approximately 600 pounds.

winston1.jpg?w=460

• Like 1

I wish at least one if them would bring some decent samples of what's going round out there and share, cause I know all my ghosts are party protoplasmics...But I heard Zuul can be such a Bogart! Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 1

Louis: Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

• Like 2