50 or 80 live disc box set

madrushian

I am unemployed/pensioner and i am flat dead broke but i think i would rob a bank if multi live disc was released.That goes for Zeppelin too.Interestingly my last splurge was Physical Graffiti 2cd delux and Deads 4 disc Sunshine Daydream and lived on cheap wine and noodles for a week.

Did someone say "cheap wine...?"

:atickhum:

ZPZ will not get a dime of my money. Doesn't Dweez owe people soundboards from his tour like 7 years ago??

ZFT I will no longer preorder. This Roxy debacle has gone long enough and what do they give us? Dance Me This. More Synclavier stuff. YAAWWWWWWN.

• Like 1

ZPZ will not get a dime of my money. Doesn't Dweez owe people soundboards from his tour like 7 years ago??

ZFT I will no longer preorder. This Roxy debacle has gone long enough and what do they give us? Dance Me This. More Synclavier stuff. YAAWWWWWWN.

Yeah...not a fan of the Synclavier stuff.. I can't believe that people are all into that?!?! I GET it that some of his stuff is difficult to play...but it all sounds the same to me! Some guy on one of the Zappa boards was like "Oh you just have to give it a chance" Ok...so I put Civilization Phase III in my car for the giggles of it, and still not getting it!

I want LIVE stuff! Vinnie Coliauta on drums, Ed Mann on percussion...Ike, Ray, etc.! Heck even some of that "big band" stuff that came out was amazing!

ZpZ didn't get my money...had a Ticketmaster gift card! (and that was the only thing I had to use it on) I won't buy anything from the ZFT....I'll get a copy from someone! I have some friends that eventually buy it....

• Like 1

And there the hell is Neils Archive vol 2. Instead he is putting out yet another middling new release.

And what about Zappa/Roxy and Road Tapes 3??

Zappa Roxy came out in March 2014.........

And there the hell is Neils Archive vol 2. Instead he is putting out yet another middling new release.

Roxy by Proxy did. I am talking about the film/dvd/blu ray whatever.

Roxy by Proxy did. I am talking about the film/dvd/blu ray whatever.

Yeah, there was supposed to be more coming out related to that IIRC...

The Road Tapes thing was good..and they were supposed to have something come out like every other month, but that hasn't happened yet....