For those at the show last night

CaressMySteel

That's awesome. That's over 13,000 for a show in a small market. Tulsa knows how to party.

Indeed. The energy at the show was twice as intense as any other Rush show Ive been too

• Like 1

Almost everyone I met there were from out of state. Including myself.

Yes Denise and I would chuckle when we met other "locals" because so many people were from out of state and out of country.

The cabbies I had that took me to/from the airport said there were TONS of out-of-town people there. I hung out in the WXYYZ bar for a bit and met one local and everyone else was from elsewhere. One of the guys sitting next to me was from Arkansas, and he was with his brother who had flown in from South America!

The cabbies I had that took me to/from the airport said there were TONS of out-of-town people there. I hung out in the WXYYZ bar for a bit and met one local and everyone else was from elsewhere. One of the guys sitting next to me was from Arkansas, and he was with his brother who had flown in from South America!

How did Denise and I not have a cocktail or two with you? :(

When were you there? I came down about 3 to get some food & a beer but only stayed until about 4. (I needed to have a nap since I got up at 3:30 am to make my flight!)

When were you there? I came down about 3 to get some food & a beer but only stayed until about 4. (I needed to have a nap since I got up at 3:30 am to make my flight!)

Denise and I got our nap in while you were at the YYZ then we hit McNellies. Agreed proper rest is important for that event. We didn't want to be a drunk mess either.

Almost everyone I met there were from out of state. Including myself.

Same here. Walking around downtown before the show was weird:closed restaurants, nobody there. It seemed like the only people in town had on Rush shirts, and like you said, we were all out-of-towners.

I stayed at the Hard Rock last night. Lots of Rush shirts both yesterday and today roaming around the hotel.

As for the crowd, it was easily 95%+ full. There were a few empty seats here and there, but it was virtually full.