I Don't Normally Like To Toot My Horn About My Drumming But I Played to "AFWTK" and "Hemispheres" Today And Nailed It!

RUSHHEAD666

Send me a recording of you playing something and I'll overdub some bass and guitar - just make something up! We can pass it to JARG for some solos.

Can anybody sing? I suck as a singer.

Dude! That's awesome! How do I send a recording? iPhone? I'm not the most computer savvy guy! JARG is a guitarist? I am so glad I wrote this thread.

I bet a 90% of everyone on here plays something!! COOL!!

I dabble a bit. ;)

You must be good!

Thanks, but it's all relative. I figure the number of players who can play circles around me is larger than the number of players I can play circles around.

Well done on playing those albums - I couldn't get anywhere near that these days.

Keep looking for other musos. I've been really lucky to hook up with various bands over the years that share my taste and who are good guys. I've been playing in a classic hits cover band for the last few years, and while I don't necessarily love a lot of the songs, just getting the Pearls and Paistes out, having a play and a few beers - just magic. I'm sure there's a 'weekend warrior' band out there who could use a guy of your undoubted talents!

You may need to leave the gong and tubular bells at home though!

Send me a recording of you playing something and I'll overdub some bass and guitar - just make something up! We can pass it to JARG for some solos.

Dude! That's awesome! How do I send a recording? iPhone? I'm not the most computer savvy guy! JARG is a guitarist? I am so glad I wrote this thread.

I dabble a bit. ;)

You must be good!

Thanks, but it's all relative. I figure the number of players who can play circles around me is larger than the number of players I can play circles around.

You're doing juuust fine, man! I listened so some of the links you posted for your band. Fine playing! Some cool intricate parts and bitchin' pinch harmonics.

I dabble a bit. ;)

You must be good!

You're doing juuust fine, man! I listened so some of the links you posted for your band. Fine playing! Some cool intricate parts and bitchin' pinch harmonics.

Thanks Toy!

• Like 1

Well done on playing those albums - I couldn't get anywhere near that these days.

Keep looking for other musos. I've been really lucky to hook up with various bands over the years that share my taste and who are good guys. I've been playing in a classic hits cover band for the last few years, and while I don't necessarily love a lot of the songs, just getting the Pearls and Paistes out, having a play and a few beers - just magic. I'm sure there's a 'weekend warrior' band out there who could use a guy of your undoubted talents!

Haha. I can just imagine a guy pulling his drums into some bar and in a bag out comes a glockenspeil some bells and a gong with some tissue paper to set it on fire!!

Haha. I can just imagine a guy pulling his drums into some bar and in a bag out comes a glockenspeil some bells and a gong with some tissue paper to set it on fire!!

Hey DD! THAT'S ME! LOL

Too bad I haven't had a gig in 20 fukking years. I can't find shit in NOR CAL.