"Kingpin" VS "The Big Lebowski!" Which Film Is The Best?

RUSHHEAD666

"Kingpin" Vs. "The Big Lewbowski"  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best film?

• "Kingpin"
    • "The Big Lebowski"
    • None! I hate bowling!

This whole Dude nonsense is way overrated. I had no hesitation in voting for Kingpin, it's just a funnier better film and doesn't rely on some overblown "cult"character to get people to blindly follow it because everyone else says it's cool.

Over the line, dude...over the line.

:hail:

There's wrong...and then there's Treeduck.

:D

Well there's no point me lying just to fit in with the DUDE groupies. This is what I'm talking about, you're supposed to like the film because the dude is this amazing guy, but it's just another Jeff Bridges deal, and yet a lot of sheep just follow along! ;)

You've got the wrong focus. The,Dude is just an observer...everything else is what is so brilliant. It's like basing Alice in Wonderland on whether you find the little blonde kid compelling.

Well I still think Kingpin is better. :hail:

Granny fetish?

:puke:

This whole Dude nonsense is way overrated. I had no hesitation in voting for Kingpin, it's just a funnier better film and doesn't rely on some overblown "cult"character to get people to blindly follow it because everyone else says it's cool.

Well there's no point me lying just to fit in with the DUDE groupies. This is what I'm talking about, you're supposed to like the film because the dude is this amazing guy, but it's just another Jeff Bridges deal, and yet a lot of sheep just follow along! ;)

You've got the wrong focus. The,Dude is just an observer...everything else is what is so brilliant. It's like basing Alice in Wonderland on whether you find the little blonde kid compelling.

Well I still think Kingpin is better. :hail:

Granny fetish?

:puke:

:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

Thanks for clarifying this. And maybe I mispoke. The Dude isn't the funniest character in the movie, he's the glue that pull all these kooks into the storyline. Walter Sobchack, the 'Big' Jeff Lebowski, Jackie Treehorn,etc., are all ridiculously funny. And Brandt--RIP, Philip S. Hoffman.
  • Like 1

Love Kingpin and its the only one of the two I have seen so...

Do yourself a huge favor Narps...if you ever get a chance to see The Big Lebowski, go for it. I'm not a big movie buff, and most comedies don't live up to the hype but...

Lebowski delivers and delivers again! :ebert:

• Like 2