Which venues accept mail for signing?

I spoke with the Greensboro Coliseum - and they welcome it, but can't guarantee anything (which I imagine will be the stance most venues take).

As someone posted earlier - plan it so it arrives a day or two before th eshow, and direct it to Rush c/o Liam Burt.

Also - be sure and include a return envelope with paid postage, and it's probably good idea to include your own sharpie (and not expect that to be returned).

I did this on the CA tour in Charlotte, and got my signed Permanent Waves album back about a week after the show. This time, I'm sending a drum head which shall be mounted on permanent display in my drum room

This probably sounds stupid but my belief that there is no such thing as a stupid question has gotten me far in life, haha. Where do you get a drum head? At a music shop? There is one in our town. Or Amazon?? My nephew is 13 and is a very enthusiastic beginning drummer. I'm thinking he would love it if I tried that idea and gave it to him as a gift.

Any music store will have them. The "standard" for autographs is a 14" coated Remo snare drum head (it has a flat finish). Though for mailing, you might want to do a 12" or 10" size.

• Like 1

Just sent an email to the Smoothie King Center...awaiting their response....Hell, they should do it for me...I had to work at a smoothie king back in the day...they took a couple of years from me...it's the least they could do.

Am I imagining this, or was the address for the Greensboro Coliseum posted and then deleted?

I could track it down myself but I was pleased to have an "official" address already confirmed on here....

It's listed in the "Autographs" thread in this subform :)