I found this below article at Rushisaband.com

"Speaking of which, animator Norma V. Toraya (aka Crankbunny) has done some work for Rush on recent tours and looks to be doing some work for the R40 Live tour as well, and she may have given away a potential setlist clue via her Instagram account earlier this week. She put up a post this past Wednesday that included an #R40 hashtag, and showed a computer screen with some animation software running. There were a few movie (.mov) files listed where the filenames contain the words Geddy, Alex and Neil, and in the upper left of the photo was an audio file referencing the title of a Rush song. The Instagram account in question has since been made private, but if you are itching to know what the potential spoiler was, just ask around. It isn't a huge spoiler (assuming it even is a spoiler) in the grand scheme of things since it's not a deep track or anything they haven't played live before."

Does anyone know what song it was in reference to?

• Like 1

it was the anarchist, this is old news

i'm sorry that my finding of this article wasn't up to scratch with yours, Mr."Friendly"

not old news to me.. Thanks for posting!

• Like 1

There have been two setlist rumors to date;

(1) The Anarchist as alledgedly viewed on the programmers pc screen shot and

(2) A rumor that they are rehearsing a Hemispheres Prelude right into Far Cry transition.

Honestly, with only 3 weeks until opening night, that's pretty tight lipped.

• Like 1

it was the anarchist, this is old news

i'm sorry that my finding of this article wasn't up to scratch with yours, Mr."Friendly"

Well, he's right. This was reported weeks ago. There was already a post made in this section about it.

Edited by J2112YYZ