Dennis Quaid goes Nuts on Movie Set!! LOL

Disembodied Spirit

And now real news sources are confirming Dennis was part of a prank-

OH WELL.....

Christian Bale still in 1st place, Lily Tomlin in 2nd....

http://time.com/3823289/dennis-quaids-freakout-funny-die-prank/

And now real news sources are confirming Dennis was part of a prank-

OH WELL.....

Christian Bale still in 1st place, Lily Tomlin in 2nd....

http://time.com/3823...unny-die-prank/

Andy Kaufman is looking down in comedy heaven and smiling. Well played, Dennis. :LOL:

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 2

Lily Tomlin is one very irritating actress. She was in a few episodes of Desperate Housewives, and it was like she was trying to look cool, when really she should have just hammed it up.

She did ham it up, but I don't think it was intentionally.

Not a fan (sorry men of this forum...I kinda love Desperate Housewives against my better judgement).

Dennis Quaid is the male equivalent. I like him in some movies (The Day After Tomorrow come to mind), but otherwise he is just a bit of a damp squib for me. If there is a particular movie where he is brilliant that comes to mind, I would love to know!

Lily Tomlin is one very irritating actress. She was in a few episodes of Desperate Housewives, and it was like she was trying to look cool, when really she should have just hammed it up.

She did ham it up, but I don't think it was intentionally.

Not a fan (sorry men of this forum...I kinda love Desperate Housewives against my better judgement).

Dennis Quaid is the male equivalent. I like him in some movies (The Day After Tomorrow come to mind), but otherwise he is just a bit of a damp squib for me. If there is a particular movie where he is brilliant that comes to mind, I would love to know!

Day After Tomorrow's a good movie.

Frequency. I love both him and Caviezel in that.
  • Like 2

Enemy Mine

Innerspace

Quaid was in innerspace? I never noticed him!

Will check out Frequency! Enemy Mine and Dreamscape as well.

And Babycat, The Day After Tomorrow is one of my favourite popcorn movies! I love it every time I see it.

Dennis Quaid was the guy that got shrunk down and injected into Martin Short. He's one of the main characters.

Unless you're making a joke that you didn't notice him because he was so tiny http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/confused/confused0006.gif

Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 1

Dennis was in a film with Scarlet Johnasson.

But I don't remember much after noticing SJ

Enemy Mine

Innerspace

Dragonheart

Will check out Frequency! Enemy Mine and Dreamscape as well.

And Babycat, The Day After Tomorrow is one of my favourite popcorn movies! I love it every time I see it.

I love when the one guy falls INTO the mall.