LOUDNESS or "ROUDNESS" Japanese metal!! Akira Takasaki is the George Lynch of Nippon!

treeduck

Love 80s Loudness! Good lad duck!

Soldier Of Fortune will get a spin tonight!

Pssst Dokken's Back for the Attack is getting the Rock Candy treatment, and will include the "title track" as track 14! The one on the Dream Warriors 12 inch single!

• Like 2

Pssst Dokken's Back for the Attack is getting the Rock Candy treatment, and will include the "title track" as track 14! The one on the Dream Warriors 12 inch single!

Holy moly I'll definitely be in for that!

Edited by Turbine Freight
  • Like 1

Holy moly I'll definitely be in for that!

Aye me too! :haz:

• Like 1

DUCK!!! "LET IT GO" IS ONE OF THE GREATEST SONGS EVER MADE!

Aye!

NO FUKKING DOKKEN WAY! "BACK FOR THE ATTACK" IS ONE OF THE GREATEST ALBUMS EVER MADE! "Back For The Attack" the song has only been available on a Japanese "BEST OF" Pressing!!! It's GREAT! YOU MADE MY NIGHT!!!!

• Like 1

Aye!

NO FUKKING DOKKEN WAY! "BACK FOR THE ATTACK" IS ONE OF THE GREATEST ALBUMS EVER MADE! "Back For The Attack" the song has only been available on a Japanese "BEST OF" Pressing!!! It's GREAT! YOU MADE MY NIGHT!!!!

Aye!!

:D-13: :D-13: :D-13: :D-13: :D-13:

• Like 1

Aye!

Aye!!

:D-13: :D-13: :D-13: :D-13: :D-13:

EPIC! I CAN'T WAIT!

I just want to throw a spanner in the works of my own thread...

Here is GIUFFRIA live in England in 2015, with no Greg Giuffria but with David Glen Eisley back and Craig Goldy. This sounds fuckking good too!

There's a connection here as Giuffria and Eisely were guest performers on the Hurricane Eyes album!

Akira is tops in my book - I liked him a lot better than George Lynch, Warren DiMartini, etc .... Akira's attack and approach was more like Gary Moore, which I love ...

"Like Hell" is one of the best metal leads ever

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 1

Akira is tops in my book - I liked him a lot better than George Lynch, Warren DiMartini, etc .... Akira's attack and approach was more like Gary Moore, which I love ...

"Like Hell" is one of the best metal leads ever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZetnzeGVUQ

He is like Gary Moore, it may be that Lynch followed Akira a little bit as the KISS OF DEATH riff sounds very like him. Obviously Takasaki is also like Van Halen and Randy Rhoads, which is reinforced by the Max Norman connection...

• Like 1