Morel Master of Goatnut, TN

Tombstone Mountain

Hi TM!

I too have a goat for this thread:

http://www.ew.com/sites/default/files/styles/tout_image_612x380/public/i/2011/09/27/Steve-Bartman_320.jpg

Shame shame. Dude's life was never the same

Cryptozoology (from Greek κρυπτός, kryptos, "hidden" + zoology; literally, "study of hidden animals") is a pseudoscience involving the search for animals whose existence has not been proven due to the lack of evidence. The animals cryptozoologists study are often referred to as cryptids, a term coined by John Wall in 1983.[1] This includes looking for living examples of animals that are considered extinct, such as non-avian dinosaurs; animals whose existence lacks physical evidence but which appear in myths, legends, or are reported, such as Bigfoot and Chupacabra;[2] and wild animals dramatically outside their normal geographic ranges, such as phantom cats (also known as Alien Big Cats).

Cryptozoologists are weirdos

• Like 1

Cryptozoology (from Greek κρυπτός, kryptos, "hidden" + zoology; literally, "study of hidden animals") is a pseudoscience involving the search for animals whose existence has not been proven due to the lack of evidence. The animals cryptozoologists study are often referred to as cryptids, a term coined by John Wall in 1983.[1] This includes looking for living examples of animals that are considered extinct, such as non-avian dinosaurs; animals whose existence lacks physical evidence but which appear in myths, legends, or are reported, such as Bigfoot and Chupacabra;[2] and wild animals dramatically outside their normal geographic ranges, such as phantom cats (also known as Alien Big Cats).

Are there professional zoologists...that make money?

Sure, zoologists make money. Sometimes as much as $25-30k a year! :D

• Like 1

Sure, zoologists make money. Sometimes as much as $25-30k a year! :D

Until the grant runs out

Goatnut is on the Map

OH MY GOD :LMAO:

Is that not bitchin?

That is indeed, quite bitchin'.

Del_Duio is a bass god...and an excellent musical talent all around!

Tasty bass grooves are killing it here. However, his voice characterizations are fun and engaging as well. Buy his records

• Like 1

Goatnut is on the Map

Is that not bitchin?

Tasty bass grooves are killing it here. However, his voice characterizations are fun and engaging as well. Buy his records

Wow you already made a video for it? This is awesome lol.

I dig the shotguns too, that helps.

I may try that outro but in a different style tomorrow if I can, if it sounds like crap maybe not but at least the intro is done :D

• Like 2

Goatnut is on the Map

Is that not bitchin?

I may try that outro but in a different style tomorrow if I can, if it sounds like crap maybe not but at least the intro is done :D

Great stuff. I love it! very funky. :cool:

It almost sounds like that's Seth Green singing :LOL:

• Like 1

Goatnut is on the Map

Is that not bitchin?

Yeah, shotguns and the south are a good fit. Kinda like peanut butter and jelly.

Cooked you up a couple of ditties. Hope you like

Can't wait to use 'em. All good stuff. Thanks a bunch Tobias!

The citizens of Goatnut send their regards

Happy you like them :)

Obviously, Headstone Hill is a play on your user name ;)

• Like 1

OK Tobias--here's your little video. All of Goatnut loves your guitar work (I took a poll):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VUyFW0TZgE

Amazing. Your images and my tunes fit together perfectly :ebert:

I really love the old black and white look for the bluesy bit. And all the Moon, water and sunset images fits the relaxed mood of the acoustic music perfectly.

Great collaboration, my friend :cheers:

Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 4

OK Tobias--here's your little video. All of Goatnut loves your guitar work (I took a poll):

I really love the old black and white look for the bluesy bit. And all the Moon, water and sunset images fits the relaxed mood of the acoustic music perfectly.

I appreciate the time you took out of your schedule to make the music for me. When you hear it again it won't be in the same context, but these images are what hit me initially.

Glad you like! Rooter and Kev'm like it a ton.

Edited by Tombstone Mountain
  • Like 2

I appreciate the time you took out of your schedule to make the music for me. When you hear it again it won't be in the same context, but these images are what hit me initially.

Glad you like! Rooter and Kev'm like it a ton.

You guys ROCK!! :haz: :7up: :cheers:

• Like 2

This was really beautiful! Good job, guys :D

• Like 2

This was really beautiful! Good job, guys :D

Awwwww shucks. Glad to add some beauty to your day! Was a pleasure to make.

• Like 3