Caption a Random Image V: The Comical Frontier

Ghost of a Rider

And this goes to the newcomer DirkPrattlerxst for:

"First the movies. Then McDonald's. Now this. The minion takeover has begun"

Take it Dirk!

snowdogged----------------------------------19-----------------------------------------7/29/15

Ghost of a Rider-----------------------------18------------------------------------------8/4/15

Principled Man-------------------------------17------------------------------------------8/1/15

Lost In Xanadu-------------------------------14------------------------------------------7/28/15

Your_Lion--------------------------------------8------------------------------------------7/8/15

Janie--------------------------------------------6------------------------------------------6/16/15

Freddy Lee------------------------------------5------------------------------------------8/2/15

Tombstone Mountain------------------------4------------------------------------------5/24/15

greyfriar----------------------------------------3------------------------------------------5/14/15

toymaker---------------------------------------3------------------------------------------7/9/15

Lerxst1990-------------------------------------2------------------------------------------3/30/15

Tick----------------------------------------------1------------------------------------------7/17/15

DirkPrattLerxst--------------------------------1-------------------------------------------8/6/15

Game Rules

Pic Archive

"I didn't think that it was possible for a white man and a white woman to have a black baby, but that new black doctor that moved to town last year that my wife is always talking to says it's perfectly normal."

And the winner is snowdogged for:

"I didn't think that it was possible for a white man and a white woman to have a black baby, but that new black doctor that moved to town last year that my wife is always talking to says it's perfectly normal."

Take it away!

http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/oo39/DirkPrattLerxst/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpslvvgwidm.jpg

For those of you who can't afford to buy LSD, Bob will perform your hallucinations for you.

After 24 hours (noob mistake) the winner is still snowdogged for:

Take it away :D

snowdogged----------------------------------20-----------------------------------------8/7/15

Ghost of a Rider-----------------------------18------------------------------------------8/4/15

Principled Man-------------------------------17------------------------------------------8/1/15

Lost In Xanadu-------------------------------14------------------------------------------7/28/15

Your_Lion--------------------------------------8------------------------------------------7/8/15

Janie--------------------------------------------6------------------------------------------6/16/15

Freddy Lee------------------------------------5------------------------------------------8/2/15

Tombstone Mountain------------------------4------------------------------------------5/24/15

greyfriar----------------------------------------3------------------------------------------5/14/15

toymaker---------------------------------------3------------------------------------------7/9/15

Lerxst1990-------------------------------------2------------------------------------------3/30/15

Tick----------------------------------------------1------------------------------------------7/17/15

DirkPrattLerxst--------------------------------1-------------------------------------------8/6/15

Game Rules

Pic Archive

Here we see the wild redneck in its natural habitat. These magnificent creatures often inhabit trailers and enjoy bowel movements on their porches. Upon being startled, wild rednecks often use shotguns as their main defense, so it is best not to disturb them. Edited by DirkPrattLerxst