The Cubs Will Win The World Series In 2015 Says Back To The Future Part Two!

RUSHHEAD666

THIS THREAD LIKE THE METS IS THE BEST! IT SHALL NEVER DIE!!!

This thread should be renamed...Back To Reality

Classic Tick but this thread might finally be dead.

Maybe...

So far so good Tick! This thread isn't dead!

The Cubs' season however . . .

How about the Red Sox season...how's that going? Figuring out how to get older, fatter, and have more soft tossers?

See? Now I get it. The past is relevant here because the Cubs won 4 more post season games in 2015. But going back two years isn't relevant because the Sox went much, much further than the Cubs have in over a century.

:wacko:

Don't forget the 19 more regular season games. :)

I will be in Florida tomorrow,

Shula has a burger joint I might check out. :cool:

Does he flood the restaurant to slow diners down from the all you can eat buffet? Be careful, he does that kind of thing.

Hopefully the meat is fresher than the most recent Dolphins' Lombardi Trophy.

Maybe...

How about the Red Sox season...how's that going? Figuring out how to get older, fatter, and have more soft tossers?

See? Now I get it. The past is relevant here because the Cubs won 4 more post season games in 2015. But going back two years isn't relevant because the Sox went much, much further than the Cubs have in over a century.

Does he flood the restaurant to slow diners down from the all you can eat buffet? Be careful, he does that kind of thing.

That was almost not predictable.

OK, not really even close.

I am glad to hear that Shula controls the weather. Or would it be pedantic to suggest he really doesn't.

Maybe...

I am glad to hear that Shula controls the weather. Or would it be pedantic to suggest he really doesn't.

Do you think he controlled the process by which the field got covered with tarp?

Maybe...

Do you think he controlled the process by which the field got covered with tarp?

By Brady standards or reasonable ones?

Maybe...

By the standards of whether you want to try and keep the field dry or not?

Maybe...

I didn't expect a straight answer because doing so would have been admitting Brady's guilt, so I'll have to use Brady standards.

In that case, the tarp guy, known widely as "the waterlogger" because he had recently taken up swimming did it on his own and in fact was actually part of a cloud seeding operation to make sure the field was wet.

Besides, you must have missed when the anti-Dolphin professor came out and said that it wasn't that the field the Jets played on was too wet, it was that the field the Dolphins played on was too dry.

Maybe...

I didn't expect a straight answer because doing so would have been admitting Brady's guilt, so I'll have to use Brady standards.

In that case, the tarp guy, known widely as "the waterlogger" because he had recently taken up swimming did it on his own and in fact was actually part of a cloud seeding operation to make sure the field was wet.

Besides, you must have missed when the anti-Dolphin professor came out and said that it wasn't that the field the Jets played on was too wet, it was that the field the Dolphins played on was too dry.

"I didn't expect a straight answer because doing so would have been admitting [shula's] guilt."

Maybe...

"I didn't expect a straight answer because doing so would have been admitting [shula's] guilt."

Now that you've outed yourself as someone who knew Brady was FOS all along, these threads are probably going to die quickly.

Maybe...

Now that you've outed yourself as someone who knew Brady was FOS all along, these threads are probably going to die quickly.

"Now that you've outed yourself as someone who [only cares if a team he doesn't like is accused of cheating] all along, these threads are probably going to die quickly."

Maybe...

"Now that you've outed yourself as someone who [only cares if a team he doesn't like is accused of cheating] all along, these threads are probably going to die quickly."

You'd think that lawyers would be better at drawing inferences than statisticians, but guess not.

Maybe...

You'd think that lawyers would be better at drawing inferences than statisticians, but guess not.

In the law we say you can only draw inferences from credible evidence.

Maybe...

In the law we say you can only draw inferences from credible evidence.

and this led to your finally admitted conclusion that Brady is guilty as f**k. So that's good.

It's also a good thing that TRF is not a court, because your standards are, well, let's just say, "relaxed" here when it comes to your fellow posters, at least.

Edited by laughedatbytime

and this led to your finally admitted conclusion that Brady is guilty as f**k. So that's good.

It's also a good thing that TRF is not a court, because your standards are, well, let's just say, "relaxed" here when it comes to your fellow posters, at least.

I can hunt around for the professor on 60 minutes, the AEI report, and Judge Berman's Memorandum of Decision and Order, and post them here, but what's the point? You don't want to consider anything that goes against the conclusion you and Mr. Goodell craved.

I can hunt around for the professor on 60 minutes, the AEI report, and Judge Berman's Memorandum of Decision and Order, and post them here, but what's the point? You don't want to consider anything that goes against the conclusion you and Mr. Goodell craved.

There is no point when you already admitted he's guilty.

There is no point when you already admitted he's guilty.

Right. I mean, why do you NEED more than what Mort says?

The Cubs still blow, and Rick N. Backer is still a cock sucking weisel

Weasel. Spell check should have caught that for you, tough guy.

I like misspelling animal specie names. Tough guys roll like that.

Edited by Tick

Weasel. Spell check should have caught that for you, tough guy.

I like misspelling animal specie names. Tough guys roll like that.

Species.

Hey, I never claimed I'm a jene yus!

Edited by Tick