New Tickets Released Philly (6/25) and maybe others

Rush-O-Matic

Just FYI, additional seats have opened up at

http://ev15.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList?groupCode=RUSH&linkID=global-wachovia&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=&RSRC=WEB_VEN&RDAT=EventListPage&_ga=1.234468254.1471616126.1423849128

Sections 123 & 115 good seats.

Also, additional seats, Floor 1 & 3 rows first 4 rows. But, those are premium $650 each, and minimum 2 tix.

I didn't check every venue, but the ones that are indoor, that originally sold standard end stage seating, should be releasing others now.

Those seats and sections were available three days ago. Glad to see there are still some tickets left. Rather be in front than on the side though. Don't want to miss any of the images on the video screens!

Those seats and sections were available three days ago. Glad to see there are still some tickets left. Rather be in front than on the side though. Don't want to miss any of the images on the video screens!

My bad. I didn't see where you had posted they were available three days ago. I looked through the other threads and must have missed an update, so I was trying to let others know. And, yes, I would rather be in front than on the side, too. Front tickets available when I tried = 0. Other sections besides these that come up when searching "best available" = 0. When they went on sale, all I could find in any of the straight on sections were back floor. Since I've seen them from the front row several times, and have no interest in staring at the backs of heads, these were a better choice for me. Also, I thought maybe others were having trouble finding decent seats, too, and thought this might be a useful update. Obviously not. I won't make that mistake again.

• Like 1

No worries Rush-O-Matic and Blueschica! Wasn't trying to be a jerk with that post. I was just providing information to a post. I didn't post this in any other thread. Those seats are still available today and that's a good thing!! I'll still wait till the day of the show to get my ticket. I was both on the phone talking with a ticket rep and on my computer at 10:01 first day of sale and for a single, not a single floor or lower bowl seat was available!! Really? Me thinks something fishy is going on here!!

I find it odd that from day one of the public sale for Newark that on StubHub, section 110 didn't have tickets available. There are either some really dedicated fans in 110 or TM is holding on to tbem to release at a later date.

Not obstructed views. Lower bowl seats are all wide open, unobstructed views. At worst, it's side view section.

I find it odd that from day one of the public sale for Newark that on StubHub, section 110 didn't have tickets available. There are either some really dedicated fans in 110 or TM is holding on to tbem to release at a later date.

I'm fairly certain tickets are being held back. Montreal only has obstructed view 1st/2nd floors, 3rd all the way at the back and 4th floor seats left. No way 5000+ seats were sold so quickly with nearly 0 promotion. Keep checking back guys, you'll find.

No worries Rush-O-Matic and Blueschica! Wasn't trying to be a jerk with that post. I was just providing information to a post. I didn't post this in any other thread. Those seats are still available today and that's a good thing!! I'll still wait till the day of the show to get my ticket. I was both on the phone talking with a ticket rep and on my computer at 10:01 first day of sale and for a single, not a single floor or lower bowl seat was available!! Really? Me thinks something fishy is going on here!!

Tuna44, it may have been just as well, hope you end up with good seats in the end! The pre sale was really frustrating! I did get through on my computer but couldn't complete the sale for a couple of pairs of tickets in good spots; after only about 2.5 minutes when I was in the middle of the purchase the screen would clear and go to this cart is empty screen. Problematic system, that day anyway!