Three different versions of Fly By Night vinyl?

YYZumbi

I don´t understand anything right now....

I have heard some people saying that it will come three different versions of the Fly By Night vinyl.

I was going to pre-order the Fly By Night vinyl from Rush website this weekend, but now I am not sure anymore what to do...

Is it true that it will be three different versions? If yes, what is the different? And if yes, why is there only one on Rush website right now, and which version is that?

Help me people, I am getting crazy by all this...

I don´t understand anything right now....

I have heard some people saying that it will come three different versions of the Fly By Night vinyl.

I was going to pre-order the Fly By Night vinyl from Rush website this weekend, but now I am not sure anymore what to do...

Is it true that it will be three different versions? If yes, what is the different? And if yes, why is there only one on Rush website right now, and which version is that?

Help me people, I am getting crazy by all this...

Why pre-order it? Why not wait till it actually is released and then get it? By then I'm sure all of this would be cleared up. I don't know why people feel like they have to have something immediately. :)

Zumbi-

Look for a thread farther down on the list called "Fly by Night re release"- you are not the only person who has wondered about it. I'm not exactly sure what the answer is, but I have a theory. Anyway, it's in that thread.