Alex & Geddy's Childhood Homes...??

yyzyy

No I never went up to the house or approached anyone. We just watched for a few minutes to see if Geddy would come out. And this was after the east end house.

You should have yelled out the car window "Hey, Geddy! Come out with your bass in hand!!!" :)

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

dont recall him ever iving near Old mill however if its pre 1979 (or you are really old ) I wouldn't know .

He still resides in the Rosedale area (just off yonge st) area Home bought in 81/82

I remember someone giving me that Old Mill address. I never went there but as I recall it would have been around 1980.

Heh, I actually live not too far from Alex's childhood home.

As for Dirk, I'm not very sure.

Do you have an address? I'd love to drive by and take a look where it all started.

That's an impressive property, quite unusual but not very private! Think his current place is much nicer and fairly secluded!

Before giving out the addresses for the bands childhood homes it may be worth noting that it's possible family members may still live there which would be a little unfair, just a thought!

Edited by New Digital Man

That's an impressive property, quite unusual but not very private! Think his current place is much nicer and fairly secluded!

Before giving out the addresses for the bands childhood homes it may be worth noting that it's possible family members may still live there which would be a little unfair, just a thought!

Totally agree

Wow stupid me didn't realize the address was on there. I am tech dumb. I would edit my post but for some reason I don't see the edit button any longer. By the way, I think that was the house, but it has been over 30 years. I am also pretty certain it didn't stay in the family.