KANSAS new documentary 2015 "Miracles Out Of Nowhere"

treeduck

Documentary seems interesting. Maybe they'll refuel my liking of Kansas

I tried to watch the Doobie Brothers documentary and it was pure shit. Once Michael McDonald came on screen I turned it off.

He single handedly destroyed the Doobies. No wonder Tom Johnston left. Such an underrated guitarist and vocalist.

For me after "Audiovisions" forget it. I know Steve Morse is on a few MCA records but I think they are power pop crap. Duck loves them!! LOL!

For a Rush fan, I would recommend anything from Kansas, Song For America, Masque, Leftoverture and Point of Know Return. Great music, but none of it has actually aged very well for whatever reason. I still enjoy listening to this stuff from time to time. They got a little religious later in their career before hitting rock bottom when Steve Morse joined. I guess they're now in "on tour forever" status.
  • Like 1

For a Rush fan, I would recommend anything from Kansas, Song For America, Masque, Leftoverture and Point of Know Return. Great music, but none of it has actually aged very well for whatever reason. I still enjoy listening to this stuff from time to time. They got a little religious later in their career before hitting rock bottom when Steve Morse joined. I guess they're now in "on tour forever" status.

I feel a little guilty that two of my very favorite Kansas songs are from the John Elefante era. :blush: :doh:

• Like 1

I'd say their lack of popularity then had more to do with Kerry + Robbie leaving than anything else. I heard Morse was awesome when he was with Kansas. Just sayin...

Edited by the masked drummer