I thought I heard months ago that Rush had studio plans?

presto123

Forgive me as I haven't been on here much lately, but I thought I remembered back in the Fall that somebody posted that Rush had studio plans. Nothing ever become of this? Was I just imagining or hoping? LOL Somebody give me an update on whether they have been writing.

You would think someone would be able to tell us whether they're in the studio or not. How does The Star or The Enquirer get their tips? We need someone on the inside. :LOL:
  • Like 3

You would think someone would be able to tell us whether they're in the studio or not. How does The Star or The Enquirer get their tips? We need someone on the inside. :LOL:

Well...I have some spare time. I volunteer for the job. You can all thank me later. :LOL:

Well...I have some spare time. I volunteer for the job. You can all thank me later. :LOL:

Don't forget your dark glasses so you can go in incognito.

You will need cupcakes, to charm them if your mission gets deadly...

• Like 1

How does this look :cool: ? Do you think they will recognize me? Or does the smirk give me away?

Edited by Lorraine

Quite right, Segue. Any suggestion as to form and matter?

Edited by Lorraine

Quite right, Segue. Any suggestion as to form and matter?

I think the cupcakes would appeal to Neil and Alex, but what about Geddy? Maybe if you bake them in the shape of a baseball?

How does this look :cool: ? Do you think they will recognize me? Or does the smirk give me away?

What happened to your hair?!

I think I'm going bald.

• Like 3

I think I'm going bald.

Taking the Alex hormones, I see. :)

Neil has probably been incredibly hesitant to commit to a tour. I imagine they'll try and have a few rehearsals to see how things are sounding before they make plans.
  • Like 2

It is too big for me to use. Is there a way for me to reduce it?

I think avatars have to be pretty small pictures. You have to use some image editing software to resize it. If you upload it to someplace like Photobucket they have image resizing options on the site.