Would you buy a Rush "Bloopers" album?

antiquark

Would you buy a Rush "Bloopers" album?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy a Rush "Bloopers" album?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • How Dare They

Anyway...my answer is NO.

But would I download the bloopers? Yes!

Replace "blooper" with "Outtake" or "demo", of good quality and I would say YES.

The word blooper conjures images of the guys farting round the studio having a blast. That would be fun to watch, but not worth paying for (unless it were an Easter egg on a dvd).

I agree with you ^^^^. My musician friend Michael Franti sent me out takes of his album Yell Fire and I must say those alternate versions of the songs album I loved far better than what was released. Those unpolished versions came across so much more real and were not as long as on the actual release. In my car I would have both versions just so I could hear half of the studio out takes which I felt sounded better.

Maybe, if it contained extensive clips of the boys farting :moon:

Only if they can fart Limelight. I would give good money to hear Alex do a gaseous solo. :LOL:

• Like 1

Only if they can fart Limelight. I would give good money to hear Alex do a gaseous solo. :LOL:

How would he bend the notes . . . never mind. Don't answer that.

• Like 1

He would need an extra microphone stand at a lower height. However I think more appropriate songs would be "Vapor Trails" or "The Way The Wind Blows" :LOL:

But yeah, I think he has it in him!

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/ultimateclassicrock.com/files/2013/05/Alex-Lifeson.jpg

Edited by antiquark
  • Like 1

He would need an extra microphone stand. However I think more appropriate songs would be "Vapor Trails" or "The Way The Wind Blows" :LOL:

But yeah, I think he has it in him!

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/ultimateclassicrock.com/files/2013/05/Alex-Lifeson.jpg

Haha! :LOL: