Which of the three makes the most mistakes live?

Captain Avatar

I honestly don't care about their mistakes since I very rarely notice them. I've seen them 8 times (all since July 4, 2007), and the only noticeable mistake I heard as it happened was at Saratoga on Leg 2 of Clockwork Angels, during TSoR. You can kinda hear it in this video, just before the one-minute mark. It's the drum part between the first two verses. Neil mistakenly starts to go into the part that's supposed to lead into the "invisible airwaves" breakdown, forgetting that they still had the "off on your way, hit the open road" verse still to go. It was definitely much more noticeable at the actual concert than in the clip, but you can hear it. (I'd also like to point out that that night, it was also the most uncomfortably humid conditions I'd ever experienced...not just for a concert, but EVER.)

I honestly don't care about their mistakes since I very rarely notice them. I've seen them 8 times (all since July 4, 2007), and the only noticeable mistake I heard as it happened was at Saratoga on Leg 2 of Clockwork Angels, during TSoR. You can kinda hear it in this video, just before the one-minute mark. It's the drum part between the first two verses. Neil mistakenly starts to go into the part that's supposed to lead into the "invisible airwaves" breakdown, forgetting that they still had the "off on your way, hit the open road" verse still to go. It was definitely much more noticeable at the actual concert than in the clip, but you can hear it. (I'd also like to point out that that night, it was also the most uncomfortably humid conditions I'd ever experienced...not just for a concert, but EVER.)

Alex looks miserably hot and sweaty. It must have been horrible to play for three hours in that kind of humidity.

I've seen them six times in concert and I've never heard any of them mess up like Neil did in that clip, which is quite remarkable given the complexity of the music.

I play classical guitar and I screw up something every time I play a song, so I have nothing but major respect for all three of them!

• Like 1

I remember seeing them in Calgary and Neil's drum riser didn't spin during his solo. He had to turn around and play with his back to the audience. I remember the look on his face. He was NOT happy !

Does Lee make a little mistake at the beginning of Animate, in the new 97 concert footage? Sounds like he's a little behind on a change there?

Just a new part, maybe . . .