2112 Badge Reclamation Project

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I hope IllSnowDog still has the plastic forks from the last TRF bash. I must remind him to wash them this time.

If Sheldon's coming, make sure someone puts out the plunger Edited by Lost In Xanadu
  • Like 4

I hope IllSnowDog still has the plastic forks from the last TRF bash. I must remind him to wash them this time.

If Sheldon's coming, make sure someone puts out the plunger

Alright. If you think of anything else, let me know. I'm making a list so I don't forget anything.

• Like 2

If Sheldon's coming, make sure someone puts out the plunger

:rfl: love this place. geez....
  • Like 2

I'll bake a cake.

I like cake.

I'll bring the wine... for sunny.

And a Police mix tape for Lorraine :)

It's so thoughtful of you to remember!

Dry Red, please.

Any requests from the land of 'Eh?

Just make sure your kick-ass hubby tags along :)

Oh, and Cuban cigars - you can buy them up there :LOL:

• Like 2

I'll bake a cake.

I like cake.

I'll bring the wine... for sunny.

And a Police mix tape for Lorraine :)

It's so thoughtful of you to remember!

Dry Red, please.

Any requests from the land of 'Eh?

Just make sure your kick-ass hubby tags along :)

Oh, and Cuban cigars - you can buy them up there :LOL:

Absoflippinlutely - on both counts! Cigars and Digi -

I thought we agreed on sporks from now on after the incident with the chow-dah at the last event.... :huh:
  • Like 3

I thought we agreed on sporks from now on after the incident with the chow-dah at the last event.... :huh:

I'm not sure how I feel about Sporks - but I laughed out loud at this! :rofl:

Damn, another MIA smiley. WTF? :rofl:

I forgot. You're right. Sporks. In any event, I hope they're clean.

• Like 1

Tony dropped something off his fork on his favorite Rush shirt somewhere between the bowl and his mouth. Wasn't pretty and we don't need a repeat. :scared: The chow-dah was a bit runny. Can't recall who made it though... :huh: Edited by Narpski
  • Like 1

I started using LMAO :LMAO:

This was rofl: :rfl:

Not sure what it is now.... but can be found in the smilies

• Like 2

I started using LMAO :LMAO:

This was rofl: :rfl:

Not sure what it is now.... but can be found in the smilies

I found it - if you turn the base code on, you can see it.... just RLF now : rfl : = :rfl:

Edited by Lost In Xanadu
  • Like 1

S*it, now I have to iron the jacket and shine my shoes...

Do you have a tie?

I hate ties because they slow the flow of blood to the brain, and also they are friggin' uncomfortable. I always wear indian-style shirts so I look cool without the need of this bad example of western civilization.

• Like 3

Do you have a tie?

I hate ties because they slow the flow of blood to the brain, and also they are friggin' uncomfortable. I always wear indian-style shirts so I look cool without the need of this bad example of western civilization.

:unsure: Well, just make sure you shine your shoes. Shiny shoes are happy shoes! :)

So are we giving them out in reverse order, or is that just for BowlCity and bluefox?

No, we gave those two guys their badges because they just got to 2112 this past week. With the backlogged ones we'll start with the earliest ones, starting with D3strukt with #286, and work up to YYZumbi with #314.

• Like 1

Do you have a tie?

:unsure: Well, just make sure you shine your shoes. Shiny shoes are happy shoes! :)

Actually, I am more into working-man, rusted down shoes. But I realize I'm running the risk to come across as a poor man's lumberjack wannabe, and thus losing your respect, which is the boulder of my being. So rest assured I can look pretty cool, Seymour Hoffman-levels cool, but in my own style. Hey, I'm Italian! We INVENTED style! :P :P :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

• Like 1