The BRAND NEW RUSH FAN's decision....

NewRUSHfan

I am probably going to get a sh*t storm of hateful comments directed at me for what I am about to say but I gotta be honest- I don't have $125 to spend on a RUSH DVD. That would be a great Christmas present for one of my sisters to give me. Plus, I need to get 10 t-shirts. At least!
  • Like 2

I am probably going to get a sh*t storm of hateful comments directed at me for what I am about to say but I gotta be honest- I don't have $125 to spend on a RUSH DVD. That would be a great Christmas present for one of my sisters to give me. Plus, I need to get 10 t-shirts. At least!

Why would anyone say hateful comments about this? My only comment is it sounds like you've now got your Christmas list filled ;)

• Like 2

:o What? Any true Rush fan would forgo eating and other life necessities...anything...just so they could buy this DVD Shame on you! You are not off to a good start. ;)

Seriously, you can join me at the bottom of the Rush fan list. Although if you buy those ten Rush t-shirts, you will leave me behind and step up the ladder a bit since I only have two. :)

:o What? Any true Rush fan would forgo eating and other life necessities...anything...just so they could buy this DVD Shame on you! You are not off to a good start. ;)

Seriously, you can join me at the bottom of the Rush fan list. Although if you buy those ten Rush t-shirts, you will leave me behind and step up the ladder a bit since I only have two. :)

I am a bottom feeder too. I have barely purchased anything from them musically since 1985. T-shirts are another story, I get them from their website when they go on sale for 9.99. The expensive ones my mother has bought me for birthdays and at Christmas. I have plenty of those.... :codger:

This box was made for you....seriously.

This box was made for you....seriously.

If I had $125 to blow it definitely wouldn't be for this box set.

I have another question but I think I will start a new thread with it since I noticed that RUSH fan's love to read about new RUSH fan's FINALLY realizing that is just does NOT get much better than RUSH. Ooh! That would be a nice controversial thread to start! Thanks guys! And I'm watching "Live in Cleveland" for the 9th time now. I love it.
  • Like 1

I have another question but I think I will start a new thread with it since I noticed that RUSH fan's love to read about new RUSH fan's FINALLY realizing that is just does NOT get much better than RUSH. Ooh! That would be a nice controversial thread to start! Thanks guys! And I'm watching "Live in Cleveland" for the 9th time now. I love it.

Alright, NRF. We await your new thread. :)

• Like 1

Alright, NRF. We await your new thread. :)

I was gonna help him out but haven't heard back. :cool:

• Like 1