TICK VS. TREEDUCK! THE EXCELLENT OFF CHALLENGE!!!

Tick

33 members have voted

1. 1. More Excellent?

• Tick
    • Treeduck

But... but... they're both so beautiful. How is one supposed to chose? When is the swimsuit competition? That might settle it for me.

No doubt Tick and Ducky would shine in a swimsuit competition, but how would they look in evening gowns?

I feel a photoshopping coming on....

• Like 1

I voted Treeduck because he needs the boost of self-confidence to be happy and come up with crazy polls. You, Tick, on the other hand, are a big macho balls of steel timberjack millionaire playboy. You ARE excellent, you don't need others to tell you so!

But... but... they're both so beautiful. How is one supposed to chose? When is the swimsuit competition? That might settle it for me.

No doubt Tick and Ducky would shine in a swimsuit competition, but how would they look in evening gowns?

Well, not to brag but stunning.

I voted Treeduck because he needs the boost of self-confidence to be happy and come up with crazy polls. You, Tick, on the other hand, are a big macho balls of steel timberjack millionaire playboy. You ARE excellent, you don't need others to tell you so!

How much do I owe you, doc?

Just another Christmas tale will be enough, thank you.

You got it!

You got it!

:D-13: :D-13: :D-13: :D-13: :7up: :7up: :7up: :7up: :7up: :7up: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :atickhum:

One would need the wisdom of Solomon to decide this. It's like picking a favourite lobster.

What about Tick vs Treeduck vs Lobster?

That's no fair, the lobster would kick our asses!

• Like 1

I'm not sure stalking bucket head would count as a talent. Tick's talent, who knows?

I'm certain that if Hilda was here, she would vote for Tick. But Tick would still be losing. Maybe he should go around the board and see if he can drum up a few more votes?

"Pardon me for interrupting this fight over whether Geddy can still sing or not, but I am in a battle to end all battles with my comrade Treeduck as to who is the most popular fella on the forum. If you mosey on over to the thread and cast your vote for me, I will be your forever friend."

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

14-10? Is it over? :o

Yes, but I covered the spread so I win.

I was getting 10.5

Edited by Tick
  • Like 1

this is tough. I have to choose between

http://www.skylighters.org/amanoutoftime2/scapquiz1094f.jpg

and

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_-iSTbZ_6zDI/TKN_F9Z_A_I/AAAAAAAAAYY/ugPxjLCiC3o/s1600/Rob%2BHalford%2BVisits%2Bfuse%2BTV%2BLet%2BRock%2BaeIpn4FXKxal.jpg

• Like 2

14 TO 14!!! :codger: :codger: :smash: :bacon: :atickhum: :fury: :coy: :smoke: :givebeer: :Neil: :tempted: :clap: :guitar:
  • Like 1