Forum hoggng

Empty Mindless Spectre

Forum hogging  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like it when members like savagegrace26 and entre_perpetuo attempt to dominate this forum by posting a dozen or so polls all at once?

I think it sucks and prefer boredom. Just my opinion. Everyone else can enjoy them if they want. I will do something else...

I hear masturbation is a popular hobby in the carolinas.

Says the guy who tried to use NWW as a dating site.

That's an attempt at curing the sin of masturbation. It's proactive.

I think it sucks and prefer boredom. Just my opinion. Everyone else can enjoy them if they want. I will do something else...

I thought it just caused blindness..... :huh:

I thought it just caused blindness..... :huh:

Is that why you're wearing sunglasses? I also think it causes hair loss...and insanity...

Well actually there was no intended reference there. I really only meant to say that KennyLee (and his kRush bandmates) ROCKS!

Aw. Thanks.

BTW, when are you getting a picture under that name? 362 posts is enough to say you're sticking around for a bit. Let's go. Chop, chop. Get a picture up there!

• Like 1

Well actually there was no intended reference there. I really only meant to say that KennyLee (and his kRush bandmates) ROCKS!

Aw. Thanks.

BTW, when are you getting a picture under that name? 362 posts is enough to say you're sticking around for a bit. Let's go. Chop, chop. Get a picture up there!

Ok, I've posted my picture… now do your part and get your website updated with info about the "Outdoor Festival" on Sept 27!!! :rage:

Lest we be left guessing where the heck we'll have to go that weekend: https://accornfest.c...Vendor_Form.pdf :wtf:

Edited by Empty Mindless Spectre

Aw. Thanks.

Ok, I've posted my picture… now do your part and get your website updated with info about the "Outdoor Festival" on Sept 27!!! :rage:

Lest we be left guessing where the heck we'll have to go that weekend: https://accornfest.c...Vendor_Form.pdf :wtf:

Oops. Website is updated. It should be a cool event. Many tribute bands.

We were supposed to go on last but a scheduling conflict with our drummer made us go on at 2:00. The nice thing for me is I can get drunk and enjoy the day after that without worrying about my voice! :ebert:

Aw. Thanks.

Oh, and love the pic. Go Flyers!!

I guess polls are what people come up with when they can't think of anything better. It just gets boring repeating the same thing over and over.

I'm actually no good with polls, so that's me out.

Aw. Thanks.

Oops. Website is updated. It should be a cool event. Many tribute bands.

We were supposed to go on last but a scheduling conflict with our drummer made us go on at 2:00. The nice thing for me is I can get drunk and enjoy the day after that without worrying about my voice! :ebert:

Ah, cool beans. West Chester is much closer than the Kansas Cornfest! It's a nice two-wheel ride from Newark to West Chester as well. Sounds like a cool event.