How could Rush make you happy today?

Tombstone Mountain

Rush could make me happy by just doing whatever they want!

It would not hurt if they could release some new old live albums, like a Different Stages II, this time disc 3 can be from Hemispheres Tour! And disc 1 and 2 would be from Permanent Waves Tour.

They would go ahead and release the video footage of their "Naked in Nepal" benefit concert from the Permanent Waves tour. A fundraiser for the at-risk Sherpa guides who scale Mt. Everest, it's proven to be a hidden gem in their vaults.

Quit holding out dudes!

• Like 1

They would go ahead and release the video footage of their "Naked in Nepal" benefit concert from the Permanent Waves tour. A fundraiser for the at-risk Sherpa guides who scale Mt. Everest, it's proven to be a hidden gem in their vaults.

Quit holding out dudes!

I've read somewhere that it's the best sounding bootleg from that tour. I'd pay a lot to see that show on DVD. :smoke: :7up:

• Like 1

Quit holding out dudes!

I've read somewhere that it's the best sounding bootleg from that tour. I'd pay a lot to see that show on DVD. :smoke: :7up:

Me too my friend...me too.

The rumor is that a choir, composed of the mountain climbers themselves, joined the band onstage and helped sing "Closer to the Heart".

Edited by Tombstone Mountain
  • Like 1

Quit holding out dudes!

Me too my friend...me too.

The rumor is that a choir, composed of the mountain climbers themselves, joined the band onstage and helped sing "Closer to the Heart".

Yeah, I've heard that some of the guys gave a present to Neil during the show. He was very moved and had tears in his eyes, as he saw the prayer mill.

• Like 1

It would make me happy if all three went on a testosterone-replacement regimen so that their music would have balls oncet more.

You mean they make an album called "Clockwork Angels 2"? The first CA had more balls than any album that came before it.

Dude I'm down with that!

• Like 1

It would make me happy if all three went on a testosterone-replacement regimen so that their music would have balls oncet more.

The first CA had more balls than any album that came before it.

Perhaps u thought i meant "bawls". Only logical deduction I can make..

You know you dig it...you're fooling no one young man

• Like 1

I would take a 2113 first if the choice were mine.... :)

Me too dude. Strip it all down and shred

Amen.... :madra:

Yesterday I was having a pretty stressful day. I'm in the middle of a career change and the thought of moving along to something different and new after 7.5 years had me about as on edge as I can possibly get. Long story short I got to work (at my still current job) and threw the speaker cord in the phone and hit shuffle on iTunes and within three seconds was greeted by that soft, melodic harmonic intro of Red Barchetta. I felt instant relief and joy. That song is beautiful.
  • Like 2

Ged and Al's interview on radio.com made me happy. Neil, in fine form with his rowing regimen, means one thing Rush fans—they've got a plan.

It's coming.

Some day.

Maybe depending on what Neil wants to do.

Ged and Al's interview on radio.com made me happy. Neil, in fine form with his rowing regimen, means one thing Rush fans—they've got a plan.

It's coming.

Some day.

Well, Neil IS Rush..

Oh yeah. He selfishly controls the band though crass maniplation and suggestion while Alex and Geddy are constantly trying to make decisions that hopefully will not be vetoed by him. Or something like that. Right?

It's coming.

Some day.

Well, Neil IS Rush..

Oh yeah. He selfishly controls the band though crass maniplation and suggestion while Alex and Geddy are constantly trying to make decisions that hopefully will not be vetoed by him. Or something like that. Right?

Did you even read the interview? :eyeroll:

Edited by EagleMoon