geddy at yankees game?

geddysgal13

Is that Geddy behind home plate at the yankees vs. Toronto? He's sitting by himself in a greenish shirt and blue and white hat. Looks kind of like him but can't be sure. I know he wanted to have one of his baseballs signed by Derek jeter.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/f0/68/fd/f068fd0c7f60d50c4e4041a64890369f.jpg

• Like 3

Is that Geddy behind home plate at the yankees vs. Toronto? He's sitting by himself in a greenish shirt and blue and white hat. Looks kind of like him but can't be sure. I know he wanted to have one of his baseballs signed by Derek jeter.

Which broadcast are you watching? MLB Network doesn't show behind the plate long enough to tell (or maybe the graphic's in the way).

I'm watching the YES network.

My condolences. But at least they have a wider shot (or a smaller graphic) so you can see him.

Spaghetti lee, why don't YOU get a life. I was just asking if that was him. There's no need to say get a life.

Spaghetti has a life and it's obviously a great one...trolling TRF and posting ecard responses to other people's comments on a Friday night. Mom comes down with some chips every couple of hours to keep his belly full. If we're all going to be honest with ourselves, we have to admit it's really a pretty nice setup.

• Like 5

Spaghetti lee, why don't YOU get a life. I was just asking if that was him. There's no need to say get a life.

Spaghetti has a life and it's obviously a great one...trolling TRF and posting ecard responses to other people's comments on a Friday night. Mom comes down with some chips every couple of hours to keep his belly full. If we're all going to be honest with ourselves, we have to admit it's really a pretty nice setup.

It's a great setup for sure. I just wish he would break out the Westboro Baptist Church sign soon. Maybe with S&A on the sign this time..... :)
  • Like 2

What? His mom.comes down with.chips? Talk about needing a life!!

I think Doritos and sweet tea...... :)
  • Like 1

I think Doritos and sweet tea...... :)

You think he's a Southerner? I thought Southerners had better manners than that.

May not be a southern. How about just an assh@*e!!

I prefer to think of him as a creative inspiration for the invention of the ignore feature.

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 2

Fine. I'll ignore.

I don't think you could find a poster here that's regretted that decision.

• Like 2

I wouldn't (haven't) ignore(d) anyone but that's just me. I don't want to miss anything. He makes me laugh quite often... Edited by Narpski
  • Like 4

I'm watching the YES network.

Its people like that it makes it tough to be respectful of.other fans. Some just are.rude for no reason.

May not be a southern. How about just an assh@*e!!

Fine. I'll ignore.

If you read closely everyone has a witch hunt against ME not SL. All I asked was if anyone noticed if Geddy was at the yankees game. Sheesh.

If I.could.figure out a way to delete this topic I would.

http://oi60.tinypic.com/2v9vswi.jpg