The cheapest, most nutritious food in human history is:

KenJennings

Arby's is the best.

I can't eat Arby's without getting the trots. :(

Lol wtf?

A medium Arby's roast beef is probably the best $1.99 fast food item out there. Curly fries are great when they're super fresh.

The only fast food joint I have permanently identified as being shitty with shitty food leading to shitty bathroom visits is Carl's Jr. Terrible place in my book. For some reason I gave them several second chances every few months. Now I'm very sold that they suck.

Arby's is the best.

Lol wtf?

A medium Arby's roast beef is probably the best $1.99 fast food item out there. Curly fries are great when they're super fresh.

The only fast food joint I have permanently identified as being shitty with shitty food leading to shitty bathroom visits is Carl's Jr. Terrible place in my book. For some reason I gave them several second chances every few months. Now I'm very sold that they suck.

I understand the Arby's issue. I think it's mainly their curly fries that cause the problem. Really tasty but I know several people who don't eat them anymore because of having to run to the bathroom afterwards.

Arby's is the best.

Lol wtf?

I understand the Arby's issue. I think it's mainly their curly fries that cause the problem. Really tasty but I know several people who don't eat them anymore because of having to run to the bathroom afterwards.

There must be something funky in those seasonings. Regular ass fries anywhere don't affect me in that department.