The Clowney Show—Official 2014 NFL Draft Thread

Vinnie seems smart but athletically limited.

We only need him to be a solid depth guy/special teamer. Our safeties now are Byrd, Vaccaro , Bush and Sunseri. And we have the CFL kid Ball as well.

Nice segment with Chip Kelly discussing the Eagles Draft Picks there.

Must be ESPN...

ESPN just did a good round up of the Fins Draft thus far.

Too late for me. What grade did we get?

All though the Raiders have sucked for over a decade,

I really like what they have done so far. Plus their fee agent signings have been pretty decent. But of course, only time will tell.

• Like 1

Didn't give a grade but the talking heads were reasonably impressed with the new guys.

Sounds like we sucked at the top but are doing well deeper. So we've got a bunch of 3rds and 4ths taken in rounds 1-5...sounds like we may have pulled up from Cs and Ds to B minus.

Didn't give a grade but the talking heads were reasonably impressed with the new guys.

Sounds like we sucked at the top but are doing well deeper. So we've got a bunch of 3rds and 4ths taken in rounds 1-5...sounds like we may have pulled up from Cs and Ds to B minus.

I would say the consensus was much more favourable than that. Team needs addressed etc.

• Like 1

I would say the consensus was much more favourable than that. Team needs addressed etc.

cool. I think we did hit the needs, but especially with the first pick we waited too long and had to take a second tier guy. F***ing Jerry Jones...should have taken Mr. Football.

• Like 1

Fales to SJ State. I saw him throw for 300 yds in the first half vs the Gophers, and about 50 in the second.

Lacks arm strength.

Dee Dee McCarron ‏@DeeDeeBonner

We are about to go shopping for some Bengal gear! So very excited and happy to be a part of the Cincinnati family! #blessed @10AJMcCarron

Tiger stripes for a cougar, huh?

• Like 2