Supertramp

gudbuytjane

Considering the interest in the band around the forum lately, I put some live shows up on Dropbox. They're all excellent soundboards or FM shows in 320kbps MP3 (if you want FLAC let me know and I can send you to the sources I found them at). Enjoy! :)

March 20, 1976: Civic Arena, Santa Monica CA (Alien) EX-

School / Bloody Well Right / Sister Moonshine / Ain't Nobody But Me / Dreamer / Rudy / A Soapbox Opera / Lady

https://www.dropbox....nicaCA.rar?dl=0

November 10, 1977: Queen Mary College, London UK (Pre-FM) EX

Give A Little Bit / Bloody Well Right / Lady / From Now On / Babaji / Poor Boy / Dreamer / Another Man's Woman / Hide In Your Shell / Fool's Overture

https://www.dropbox....ndonUK.rar?dl=0

July 23, 1983: Reichstadium, Munich DE (The Last Goodbye) EX+

Crazy / Ain't Nobody But Me / Breakfast In America / Bloody Well Right / It's Raining Again / Put On Your Old Brown Shoes / Hide In Your Shell / Waiting So Long / Give A Little Bit / From Now On / The Logical Song / Goodbye Stranger / Dreamer / Rudy / Fool's Overture / School / Crime of The Century

https://www.dropbox....nichDE.rar?dl=0

August 24, 1983: CNE Grandstand, Toronto ON (Toronto 1983) EX

Crazy / Ain't Nobody But Me / Breakfast In America / Bloody Well Right / Give A Little Bit / Rudy / Hide In Your Shell / Put On Your Old Brown Shoes / The Logical Song / Goodbye Stranger / Dreamer / From Now On / Fool's Overture / School / Crime of The Century

https://www.dropbox....ontoON.rar?dl=0

Edited by gudbuytjane
  • Like 3

Wow, thanks!

I'm thinking a Supertramp marathon after my Genesis run!

I really appreciate you doing this and have a great day!

I'm always glad to share cool stuff! Let me know if there are any problems with the files. :)

Saw Roger a few years ago and I had tears in my eyes when he opened the set with Take The Long Way Home.

His voice is still shiny.

I love Roger as a musician with a beautiful voice. He also seems to be a wonderful person.

His story always touches me. The man had both of his wrists broken and every doctor said that he won't be able to play guitar or piano anymore. He fought and chastened himself back and proved them all wrong.

He's a musician with heart and soul and a lot of humility.

Wow. Really? That is phenominal.

Thank you, Jane. That's very kind of you. :)

You're welcome! I really like sharing cool things. Hmmn, I don't have a lot of Supertramp boots, but a few--maybe we should try to get you another USB drive of stuff. :)

• Like 1

Thank you, Jane. That's very kind of you. :)

You're welcome! I really like sharing cool things. Hmmn, I don't have a lot of Supertramp boots, but a few--maybe we should try to get you another USB drive of stuff. :)

It never occurs to me that other bands outside of Rush would have boots as well. :LOL:

Someone sent me the Rush USB drive that I have. I live in fear of ever losing it, or destroying it somehow. It has everything on it, and is a real treasure. I tuck it in safely every night by wrapping it in bubble wrap and putting it in a box. I'd be devastated if I lost those bootlegs. The rest I can replace little by little, but never the bootlegs.

Edited by Lorraine

It never occurs to me that other bands outside of Rush would have boots as well. :LOL:

Oh, yes...there is so much live music out there that it boggles the mind. At one time, I had somewhere around 5000-6000 hours of live shows, of various different bands. (I have somewhat less than that now). And some of the people I traded with had much more than I did. It can easily become an obsession! :P

Supertramp is one band I don't have any of, though- so thanks again, jane! I look forward to checking those out.

Funny guys! I listened to "Breakfast For America" and "Crime Of The Century" today. My two favorite Supertramp records!!

Both of these albums are remastered with bonus live discs!!! GET THEM NOW!

In SHM format!