treeduck

You know what this means, don't you? The Saints are now officially better than the Steelers..... ;) :D

Here I am, showing up in this thread after a Saints win! :LOL: :nya nya: :givebeer:

:laughing guy:

The question is, will he show up in the Raiders thread after they win...

Here I am, showing up in this thread after a Saints win! :LOL: :nya nya: :givebeer:

See you there LABT!

I'll be there, if Father Time doesn't get me first... :codger:

• Like 3

Didn't expect much from bucs this year. Change coaches, schemes, qbs, etc... Is not a recipe for success. I've been surprised by how well they've actually played the last 2 weeks. 2-3 is a big difference from 1-4. Big loss today.

See you there LABT!

I'll be there, if Father Time doesn't get me first... :codger:

I'm betting on Father Time!! :codger: :LOL:

Jimmy Graham expected to miss two or three games

Posted by Michael David Smith on October 12, 2014, 9:29 AM EDT

http://nbcprofootballtalk.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/jimmygrahamkansascitychiefsvneworleansctvdpt6ikfbl-e1349707101150.jpg?w=244

Saints tight end Jimmy Graham is likely out for the rest of October.

Graham is expected to miss two or three games with the shoulder injury he suffered last week, Ian Rapoport of NFL Network first reported and PFT has confirmed. The Saints are on their bye this week, but don’t expect Graham back after the bye.

The 2-3 game range would put Graham out for at least next Sunday’s game at Detroit and the October 26 home game against the Packers. After that the Saints are traveling to Carolina on a short week for a Thursday night game, and there’s a chance Graham will have to miss that game as well.

Although the 2-3 Saints have struggled this year, Graham has played well. He leads the team with 34 catches, 376 receiving yards and three touchdowns. Graham will be tough to replace, but the Saints won’t have a choice but to try to replace him.

http://nbcprofootballtalk.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/jimmygrahamkansascitychiefsvneworleansctvdpt6ikfbl-e1349707101150.jpg?w=244

Graham is expected to miss two or three games with the shoulder injury he suffered last week, Ian Rapoport of NFL Network first reported and PFT has confirmed. The Saints are on their bye this week, but don’t expect Graham back after the bye.

The 2-3 game range would put Graham out for at least next Sunday’s game at Detroit and the October 26 home game against the Packers. After that the Saints are traveling to Carolina on a short week for a Thursday night game, and there’s a chance Graham will have to miss that game as well.

Although the 2-3 Saints have struggled this year, Graham has played well. He leads the team with 34 catches, 376 receiving yards and three touchdowns. Graham will be tough to replace, but the Saints won’t have a choice but to try to replace him.

You'll have no chance against the Lions now! :madra:

:unsure:

I think it'll be good actually for our offense, strange as it may sound. SP will be forced to use other weapons like Cooks, Hill, Thomas, Stills and Morgan. We've been too dependent on Jimmy Graham lately.

I think it'll be good actually for our offense, strange as it may sound. SP will be forced to use other weapons like Cooks, Hill, Thomas, Stills and Morgan. We've been too dependent on Jimmy Graham lately.

You might be right.

I'd like to think the same thing in regards to the Johnson and Bush injuries for Detroit... but about all I see coming for the Lions is disaster. :facepalm:

You might be right.

I'd like to think the same thing in regards to the Johnson and Bush injuries for Detroit... but about all I see coming for the Lions is disaster. :facepalm:

Are they both out this week?

You might be right.

Yep, but so far, so good. This Theo Riddick guy is looking like a pretty dangerous pass catcher out of the backfield in place of Bush, and Tate's playing well.

You might be right.

Yep, but so far, so good. This Theo Riddick guy is looking like a pretty dangerous pass catcher out of the backfield in place of Bush, and Tate's playing well.

Good I want the Lions to win this week, I don't want them to have the extra motivation for next week that a loss might give them.

Mark Ingram, Erik Lorig return: New Orleans Saints injury report

http://imgick.nola.com/home/nola-media/width620/img/tpphotos/photo/2014/10/06/16021009-mmmain.jpg

New Orleans Saints running back Mark Ingram returned to practice on Wednesday and said he planned to play in the Saints' game Sunday at the Detroit Lions.

Fullback Erik Lorig was also back, participating in his first Saints' practice since Aug. 2.

Tight end Jimmy Graham, who left the Tampa Bay game on Oct. 5 after suffering a neck injury, did not practice. Saints coach Sean Payton declined to comment on the extent of the injury, which reportedly could keep Graham out for at least two weeks.

In addition to Graham, linebackers Ramon Humber (ankle) and Kyle Knox (ankle) and cornerback Patrick Robinson (hamstring) did not practice.

Center Jonathan Goodwin (knee) was a full participant in practice.

Ingram broke a bone in his thumb while trying to brace himself during a fall in Week 2 at Cleveland. Ingram played through the injury but learned after the game that the fracture would require surgery.

Ingram said he might wear a small brace, but the fracture was completely healed. Ingram's return gives the Saints another option in the backfield, where Khiry Robinson has taken most of the snaps in Ingram's absence.

"We'll see how we handle that on Sunday," said Payton. "Obviously we value depth at that position."

Lorig suffered an ankle injury during the Saints' first scrimmage. He missed 74 days before returning to practice. His return could push fullback Austin Johnson to the bench, although Johnson might remain active on Sundays because of his special teams roles.

For the Lions, defensive end Ziggy Ansah (toe), running back Theo Riddick (hamstring), receiver Calvin Johnson (ankle), tight end Joseph Fauria (ankle), receiver Jeremy Ross (ankle) and linebacker Travis Lewis (quadriceps) did not practice on Wednesday

Running back Reggie Bush (ankle) and tight end Eric Ebron (hamstring) were limited participants.

This is the first time we've faced our former first round draft pick Reggie!

Looks like he has run rampant for five yards so far. :madra: :LOL:

Who's your top receiver outside of Megatron?

Tate is pretty much our only receiver outside of Megatron.

This is the first time we've faced our former first round draft pick Reggie!

Looks like he has run rampant for five yards so far. :madra: :LOL:

Who's your top receiver outside of Megatron?

Tate is pretty much our only receiver outside of Megatron.

What about Pettigrew?