Debut album to get deluxe treatment in 2014

Rushman14

I think if they add bonus tracks and some early live tracks, it would be worthwhile.

"Not Fade Away", "Can't Fight It" & "Garden Road" to have modern proper release.

Also, I quite like the "Working Man (Vault Edition)" that was released a couple years ago.

• Like 2

I'll probably get a :bitchslap: for this, but I think it should be left alone.

How bout this instead? :hug2: :rose: at least from me anyway...... :)
  • Like 1

I think if they add bonus tracks and some early live tracks, it would be worthwhile.

"Not Fade Away", "Can't Fight It" & "Garden Road" to have modern proper release.

Also, I quite like the "Working Man (Vault Edition)" that was released a couple years ago.

Actually, thinking about it, add the bonus tracks.

• Like 3

While you're it, release the entire Laura Secord Secondary High School show as a bonus DVD.

• Like 3

While you're it, release the entire Laura Secord Secondary High School show as a bonus DVD.

..?

There were some interesting early bits and bobs unearthed for the "Beyond the Lighted Stage" documentary.

Edited by ReGorLaTroy

You just made me listen to "You can't Fight it". It still has that RUSH magic that Geddy provides to all his vocals. Why this didn't make it onto the Debut disc is beyond me. Easily better than alot of the tracks on there. :codger: Damn its great to have more RUSH on the Horizon!

:dweez: :dweez: :dweez:

Edited by losingit2k
  • Like 1

You just made me listen to "You can't Fight it". It still has that RUSH magic that Geddy provides to all his vocals. Why this didn't make it onto the Debut disc is beyond me. Easily better than alot of the tracks on there. :codger: Damn its great to have more RUSH on the Horizon!

I love You Can't Fight It..! :)

• Like 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH9PhVpZ6VA

Thanks 2k. Now I miss the voice and vocals I came to love so many years ago even more.... :) and :(

• Like 2

Thanks 2k. Now I miss the voice and vocals I came to love so many years ago even more.... :) and :(

Does sound good don't it? :codger:

• Like 2

Oh my God - that video must be one of those rarities - I've never seen that! :o Thanks for posting - it's awesome! :ebert:

• Like 2

Does sound good don't it? :codger:

Absofuc*inglutely it does........ :yes:

• Like 1

Oh my God - that video must be one of those rarities - I've never seen that! :o Thanks for posting - it's awesome! :ebert:

Actually the Audio was taken from their first concert in Cleveland (ABC RUSH) and the footage is from the COS tour. It was spliced together nicely me thinks.

• Like 1

Actually the Audio was taken from their first concert in Cleveland (ABC RUSH) and the footage is from the COS tour. It was spliced together nicely me thinks.

My word..! :)

There were some interesting early bits and bobs unearthed for the "Beyond the Lighted Stage" documentary.

Sorry, I thought people would know what I was talking about when I said "Laura Secord Secondary High School" but to make things clear, this was what I was talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pwn8RV9aaSo

• Like 3

wow I've never seen that either. very cool. :haz:

• Like 1

Officially release The Fifth Order of Angels, plus the first single. Even though and real Rush fan already owns it.

I don't own either of them because the Fifth Order Of Angels is available but Rush won't receive any profits and the first single was never made available.

• Like 2

Officially release The Fifth Order of Angels, plus the first single. Even though and real Rush fan already owns it.

I don't own either of them because the Fifth Order Of Angels is available but Rush won't receive any profits and the first single was never made available.

You're an honorable man! I haven't paid a cent for one bootleg I own. If Rush does decide to officially release the mentioned material I will gladly purchase it. And if it is released, why did they wait so long?

• Like 2

Officially release The Fifth Order of Angels, plus the first single. Even though any real Rush fan already owns it.

For your info, I own both ABC RUSH and The Fifith Orer of Angels. I don't own a phonograph anymore so I guess I'll have top pass on owning the 45 of the single. Regardless, it would be nice if they included all their unreleased songs on an extended or bonus disc for those real fans that weren't around or old enough when they released the original in 1973. Oh I took the oppertunity to correct your and before real to any. I figured any is what you really meant to write.

Officially release The Fifth Order of Angels, plus the first single. Even though any real Rush fan already owns it.

For your info, I own both ABC RUSH and The Fifith Orer of Angels. I don't own a phonograph anymore so I guess I'll have top pass on owning the 45 of the single. Regardless, it would be nice if they included all their unreleased songs on an extended or bonus disc for those real fans that weren't around or old enough when they released the original in 1973. Oh I took the opportunity to correct your and before real to any. I figured any is what you really meant to write.

Thanks! I never proof read my posts!

• Like 1