Congrats and Thank You 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 on your 30,000 Post!

Tombstone Mountain

On behalf of every freeloader on this Forum—Thank you for all you do!

Your job is thankless and probably irksome at times. TRF members offer our collective appreciation for your selfless devotion to our favorite website.

We're not worthy 73! It's people like you, and all the mods, who have made our lives a little brighter by the connections we get share here in cyberspace.

I think he reads our PMs just for fun when he gets bored.

:o

Nope, can't read PMs here. We mods, however, CAN read your minds...

Thanks to all for the kind words. 30,000 posts....that's a lot. How did I have the time for 30,000 posts? I'm waiting for Ted Knight to walk in on us and say this:

he's pretty good at returning PM's you send him though

Your job is thankless and probably irksome at times. TRF members offer our collective appreciation for your selfless devotion to our favorite website.

We're not worthy 73! It's people like you, and all the mods, who have made our lives a little brighter by the connections we get share here in cyberspace.

Thanks to all for the kind words. 30,000 posts....that's a lot. How did I have the time for 30,000 posts? I'm waiting for Ted Knight to walk in on us and say this:

http://youtu.be/CYKlLUym414

I could be better at that, actually. Sometimes I'll read one, get interrupted by the phone or something, and forget to go back and answer it. :doh:

• Like 1

I could be better at that, actually. Sometimes I'll read one, get interrupted by the phone or something, and forget to go back and answer it. :doh:

Slacker

An utterly impressive post count, and commitment to TRF.

If we would all wish to bash me over the head, I JUST noticed that 1 0 0 1 0 0 1 involves lyrics to The Body Electric. I can't make this shit up.

• Like 1

An utterly impressive post count, and commitment to TRF.

If we would all wish to bash me over the head, I JUST noticed that 1 0 0 1 0 0 1 involves lyrics to The Body Electric. I can't make this shit up.

Don't feel bad. It took me a few weeks to pick up on it too, but it was from the 80's so....... :P :D-13: Edited by Narpet
  • Like 1

That's a lot of posts I'm sure at least a few hundred are worth reading. Ha. Congrats. :P

You can read our minds..? :o

:) 30,000? That's crazy. :) :)

• Like 1