List of Fav albums and songs

chasekratzer

I just know its gonna be epic. Is that off Born To Run?

Arg...I need to get some Yes. Just so I can voice an opinion before returning to my dank hole.

Stop mocking me!

I know some Yes. My favourite era is the one with Phil Collins.

Actually, I wasn't mocking you at all! I meant that in my view, all Rush albums can be considered great because they all have levels of playing and creativity on them that qualifies them as great regardless of whether the music on them is to my personal taste or not.

My bad for forgetting about the absence of tone on the Internet :LOL:

Damn SM, now GM is mocking you. Now you've done it!!! I preferred the Peter Gabriel Yes era myself. Especially the great theatrics he brought to the stage. I don't think Squire liked it though....... :P

Stop mocking me!

Actually, I wasn't mocking you at all! I meant that in my view, all Rush albums can be considered great because they all have levels of playing and creativity on them that qualifies them as great regardless of whether the music on them is to my personal taste or not.

Damn SM, now GM is mocking you. Now you've done it!!! I preferred the Peter Gabriel Yes era myself. Especially the great theatrics he brought to the stage. I don't think Squire liked it though....... :P

Gabriel was in Yes? Which album?

Stop mocking me!

Gabriel was in Yes? Which album?

Cyclonus X-1 would probably be better qualified to answer that one..... :sarcastic:

:rfl: :rfl: :rfl:

:facepalm:

Back on topic, a neither complete nor very specific list: :LOL:

Hemispheres - Cygnus blah blah Hemispheres

Clockwork Angels - Clockwork Angels, The Anarchist, Carnies, Seven Cities Of Gold

Permanent Waves - Everything but Jacob's Ladder and Different Strings

Vapour Trails - The half of it I love slightly more than I love the other half :LOL:

• Like 1

Gabriel was in Yes?

Yes, that was the period when Jon Anderson was always standing on one leg and playing flute solos.

Ahhh...the Tull era

Trust you to bring up Kate Bush.