Lifeson, unambiguous

JARG

And tell us being tased 5 times was a blast! :codger:

How exactly does being tased leave you in a pool of your own blood?

It doesn't.

Of course, Lifeson never says that it does.

Eggslactly.

What is the meaning of life?

To be a good person, to live your life sharing, being considerate of others, and loving. Passing something forward. It's less about making money and getting ahead -- which is easy to say when you've had success."

• Like 1

That guy holding the sign sure knows how to make that situation akward. And the woman in the footage wanting to give him a hug? Come on! :facepalm:

Where's the video?

It kind of hurts to watch that :( But wow, what a dignified and gracious guy!

Maybe Geddy isn't the sole titleholder of "Classiest Guy In Rock'n'Roll" after all.

• Like 2

Maybe Geddy isn't the sole titleholder of "Classiest Guy In Rock'n'Roll" after all.

And he even cracks a joke amidst it all. I do wish he had won the case instead of a settlement, but on the other hand he perhaps would have faced time behind bars?

I can't fathom that a guy like Alex should ever behave in a way that would make necessary to break his nose and tase him five times - it doesn't add up :no:

• Like 3

I watched that video one. I felt so bad for Alex -- not so much that he got a whipping ;) but that he had to endure that fanboi.

And he even cracks a joke amidst it all. I do wish he had won the case instead of a settlement, but on the other hand he perhaps would have faced time behind bars?

I can't fathom that a guy like Alex should ever behave in a way that would make necessary to break his nose and tase him five times - it doesn't add up :no:

It was a minor charge, and he did not have to make any admission of guilt. It's highly likely that he took the plea because that was physically, mentally and emotionally easier to deal with than going through the stress of a trial.

Especially when you consider what Rush went through with Neil not too many years before that, I'm sure that he just wanted to be done with it and not have it f**k up his life any worse.

Edited by GeddysMullet
  • Like 1

It was a minor charge, and he did not have to make any admission of guilt. It's highly likely that he took the plea because that was physically, mentally and emotionally easier to deal with than going through the stress of a trial.

Especially when you consider what Rush went through with Neil not too many years before that, I'm sure that he just wanted to be done with it and not have it f**k up his life any worse.

And who the hell wants to see a courtroom full of "free Alex" dweebs?

• Like 2

And who the hell wants to see a courtroom full of "free Alex" dweebs?

I think that taking the plea and then suing the Ritz-Carlton was definitely the most rational way to deal with it, for all kinds of reasons. He obviously had good advisors and was smart enough to listen to them. As I said, a classy guy.