And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

This is an example of the sort of abuse we get all the time from ignorant people. :drool: :moon: :drool:

The head waiter will be along to abuse you in a few moments. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/fighting/fighting0075.gif

You vacuous toffee-nosed malodorous pervert! :tsk:

now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!

He's just at the age when taunts like 'he's a git' really hurt. :(

He was dirty, smelly and distasteful...and I liked him very much. :ebert:

The story so far: Blackhawkrush has become ensnared by Mr Shabby's extraordinary personal magnetism. Bob and Janet have eaten Citizen of the World's goldfish during an Oxfam lunch, and Mrs Elsmore's marriage is threatened by Your_Lion's insistence that he is on a different level of consciousness.

He tells it the way it is! It's where it's at! This is something else! It's out of sight! I like it, I like it! :banana:

Well, I can't help noticing that, for someone who claims to say things in a very roundabout way, your last two posts have very little of the discursive quality about them.

Er, well, Swann, Swann, there's this house, there's this house, and er, it's in the morning, it's in the morning, no, it's in the evening, in the evening and er, there's a garden and er, this bloke comes in, bloke comes in, what's his name, what's his name, er just said it, big bloke... :geddy:

Funny, you look much shorter than that to me. Are you slumped forward in your chair at all?
  • Like 2

This is an example of the sort of abuse we get all the time from ignorant people. :drool: :moon: :drool:

The head waiter will be along to abuse you in a few moments. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/fighting/fighting0075.gif

The story so far: Blackhawkrush has become ensnared by Mr Shabby's extraordinary personal magnetism. Bob and Janet have eaten Citizen of the World's goldfish during an Oxfam lunch, and Mrs Elsmore's marriage is threatened by Your_Lion's insistence that he is on a different level of consciousness.

He tells it the way it is! It's where it's at! This is something else! It's out of sight! I like it, I like it! :banana:

Well, I can't help noticing that, for someone who claims to say things in a very roundabout way, your last two posts have very little of the discursive quality about them.

Er, well, Swann, Swann, there's this house, there's this house, and er, it's in the morning, it's in the morning, no, it's in the evening, in the evening and er, there's a garden and er, this bloke comes in, bloke comes in, what's his name, what's his name, er just said it, big bloke... :geddy:

Funny, you look much shorter than that to me. Are you slumped forward in your chair at all?

You've injured Mr. Stools! :moon: Mr. Stools, speak to me!
  • Like 2

I am talking... I know I'm pausing occasionally, and not talking during the pauses, but the pauses are part of the whole process of talking... when one talks one has to pause
  • Like 2

I am talking... I know I'm pausing occasionally, and not talking during the pauses, but the pauses are part of the whole process of talking... when one talks one has to pause

Highlights of that broadcast will be discussed later by Lord George Brown :ph34r: ex-Foreign Secretary, Mr. Sven Olafson :hug2: the ex-Norwegian Minister of Finance, Sir Charles Ollendorff. :smoke:
  • Like 2

Highlights of that broadcast will be discussed later by Lord George Brown :ph34r: ex-Foreign Secretary, Mr. Sven Olafson :hug2: the ex-Norwegian Minister of Finance, Sir Charles Ollendorff. :smoke:

he's probably pining for the fjords
  • Like 2

Well, it looks as if he is ready now. He's had his passport checked and he's all set to go. :popcorn:
  • Like 2

Well, it looks as if he is ready now. He's had his passport checked and he's all set to go. :popcorn:

That's Mr Kamikaze, the pilot, he's very nice really, but make sure he stays clear of battleships.
  • Like 2

That's Mr Kamikaze, the pilot, he's very nice really, but make sure he stays clear of battleships.

He's married to a very attractive table lamp. His best friend is a tree and in his spare time he's a stockbroker. :cool:
  • Like 2

He's married to a very attractive table lamp. His best friend is a tree and in his spare time he's a stockbroker. :cool:

He must have let himself down a bit on the hobbies, golf's not very popular around here, but never mind, a good try.
  • Like 2

He must have let himself down a bit on the hobbies, golf's not very popular around here, but never mind, a good try.

It's quite staggeringly popular in the manor, squire.
  • Like 2

It's quite staggeringly popular in the manor, squire.

...which is a bit of a pity as this is "Farming Club." :baabaa: :chickendance: :moose:
  • Like 2

Listen Blackhawkrush. I got a job to do. It's a stupid, pointless job but at least it keeps me away from Iceland, all right?

Well I'm afraid we're having a little trouble getting this very exciting Icelandic saga started. :|
  • Like 2

Listen Blackhawkrush. I got a job to do. It's a stupid, pointless job but at least it keeps me away from Iceland, all right?

Well I'm afraid we're having a little trouble getting this very exciting Icelandic saga started. :|

they didn't realize they were supposed to start. Never mind, we'll soon sort that out, the judge is explaining it to them now
  • Like 2

they didn't realize they were supposed to start. Never mind, we'll soon sort that out, the judge is explaining it to them now

And so, with tension colossal, as we come up to the last ball, :popcorn: that's all from us.
  • Like 2

And so, with tension colossal, as we come up to the last ball, :popcorn: that's all from us.

Thank you Robert. Well that seems to be about all we have time for tonight. Unless anyone has anything else to say. Has anyone anything else to say?
  • Like 2

Thank you Robert. Well that seems to be about all we have time for tonight. Unless anyone has anything else to say. Has anyone anything else to say?

No I'm sorry, there isn't time, we're just going straight over to Luton. :blink: :eh: :wacko:
  • Like 2

No I'm sorry, there isn't time, we're just going straight over to Luton. :blink: :eh: :wacko:

bearing all that in mind, will you fly this plane to Luton, please?
  • Like 2

It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph Herald engine with wings. :unsure:
  • Like 2

It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph Herald engine with wings. :unsure:

Hello, this is your Captain speaking. There is absolutely no cause for alarm.
  • Like 2

OK! Hold everything! Hold everything! Hold it! Lay off! Lay off... :atickhum:
  • Like 2

... except to control the aeroplane ... you can move a little to do that.
  • Like 2

OK, Devious...Don't move!
  • Like 2

OK, Devious...Don't move!

:tsk: My name is Smoke-Too-Much. Mr. Smoke-Too Much.
  • Like 2