And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

It's been a quite day over most of the country as people went back to work after the warmest July weekend for nearly a year.

Miners refused to return to work until the management define a metope. :madra:

Coal mining is a wonderful thing, father. But you'll never know about it, just look at you!!!

Stop that, stop that! You're not going to do a song while I'm here. :outtahere:

Stop this adaptation of 'Puss-in-Boots'! This is the Police Department of the State of Venezuela!

Ronald Rodgers reports on storage jars there. :popcorn:

Very good speaking voice. :wub:

Oh Your_Lion! And I thought you were so rugged. :boohoo:

It's a Man's life taking your clothes off in public. :yes: :moon:

Well, listen to me my fine fellow, you are a bit of tail, that's what you are. :drool:

He's more fun than he used to be.

Well, I have for a long time been suffering from a species of brain injury which I incurred during the rigours of childbirth, and I'd like to conclude by putting my finger up my nose.

But what do we really know of this tortured ponce? :huh:

Well, I gave him my baby to kiss and he bit it on the head.

Eee I were all hungry, like!

Oh, one word of warning, sir, a little tip. Don't have any of the vicar over there. He's been here two weeks and nobody's touched him

We're just not religious, thank you. :ph34r: :ph34r:

Our religion is the first Church to cater for the naughty type of person. If you'd like a bit of 'love-your-neighbour' - and who doesn't now and again - then see Vera and Ciceley during the hymns.
  • Like 2

It's been a quite day over most of the country as people went back to work after the warmest July weekend for nearly a year.

Coal mining is a wonderful thing, father. But you'll never know about it, just look at you!!!

Stop this adaptation of 'Puss-in-Boots'! This is the Police Department of the State of Venezuela!

Well, listen to me my fine fellow, you are a bit of tail, that's what you are. :drool:

Well, I have for a long time been suffering from a species of brain injury which I incurred during the rigours of childbirth, and I'd like to conclude by putting my finger up my nose.

Oh, one word of warning, sir, a little tip. Don't have any of the vicar over there. He's been here two weeks and nobody's touched him

Our religion is the first Church to cater for the naughty type of person. If you'd like a bit of 'love-your-neighbour' - and who doesn't now and again - then see Vera and Ciceley during the hymns.

I began to realize, well, perhaps realize is not the correct word, imagine, that I was not the only thing in her life. :banghead:
  • Like 2

I began to realize, well, perhaps realize is not the correct word, imagine, that I was not the only thing in her life. :banghead:

Vera! I distinctly heard a Mexican rhythm combo. :huh:
  • Like 2

Vera! I distinctly heard a Mexican rhythm combo. :huh:

♫Llamas are larger than frogs. ♫ Edited by Citizen of the World
  • Like 2

However, what is more interesting, er...is their er...sex life. :popcorn:

Sex, sex, sex. Where were we? Well, had I got as far as the penis entering the vagina?

...erogenous...zone...concubine...erogenous zone! Loose woman...erogenous zone... http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy0045.gif
  • Like 2

Sex, sex, sex. Where were we? Well, had I got as far as the penis entering the vagina?

...erogenous...zone...concubine...erogenous zone! Loose woman...erogenous zone... http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy0045.gif

Oh dear, Mr. Your_Lion's stuck again. :bitchslap:
  • Like 2

It's the old stockbroker syndrome, the suburban fin de siecle ennui, angst, weltschmertz, call it what you will
  • Like 2

It's the old stockbroker syndrome, the suburban fin de siecle ennui, angst, weltschmertz, call it what you will

My brain hurts! :gumby: Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 2

My brain hurts! :gumby:

it's just that his brain is so tiny that the slightest movement can dislodge it
  • Like 2

We operated just in time and now he's almost normal. :Alex:
  • Like 2

Except is as much as he was convinced that he was being watched by a giant hedgehog whom he referred to as Spiny Norman.
  • Like 2

Except is as much as he was convinced that he was being watched by a giant hedgehog whom he referred to as Spiny Norman.

Listen ... before he started fixing, he used to get through four Jehovah's witnesses a day. And he used to eat all of them, except the pamphlets.
  • Like 2

Listen ... before he started fixing, he used to get through four Jehovah's witnesses a day. And he used to eat all of them, except the pamphlets.

You have been found guilty by the elders of the town of uttering the name of our Lord, and so, as a blasphemer......you are to be stoned to death.
  • Like 2

You have been found guilty by the elders of the town of uttering the name of our Lord, and so, as a blasphemer......you are to be stoned to death.

What a presentation of a case! It's a privilege to watch you in action. :notworthy:
  • Like 2

What a presentation of a case! It's a privilege to watch you in action. :notworthy:

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's a yes-man! Get out!
  • Like 2

Please don't trifle with my affections. :coy: All right, sir. I forgive you. Lovers' tiff.
  • Like 2

Please don't trifle with my affections. :coy: All right, sir. I forgive you. Lovers' tiff.

Oh blackhawkrush...are you going to do anything or are you just going to post on TRF all evening? http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/indifferent/indifferent0020.gif
  • Like 2

Oh blackhawkrush...are you going to do anything or are you just going to post on TRF all evening? http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/indifferent/indifferent0020.gif

I'd like to do a few impersonations of some of my favorite Englishmen. First off, Long John Sliver... :moon:
  • Like 2

I'd like to do a few impersonations of some of my favorite Englishmen. First off, Long John Sliver... :moon:

Yes, it's Historical Impersonations. When you in the present can make those in the past stars of the future. :clap:
  • Like 2

Yes, it's Historical Impersonations. When you in the present can make those in the past stars of the future. :clap:

I suggest that you are none other than Your_Lion, professional Cardinal Richelieu impersonator.
  • Like 2

I suggest that you are none other than Your_Lion, professional Cardinal Richelieu impersonator.

Confess, Your_Lion. Confess! Confess! Confess! Confess! :rage:
  • Like 2

I can only give you name, rank, and why did the chicken cross the road?
  • Like 2

I can only give you name, rank, and why did the chicken cross the road?

I don't think there's a punchline scheduled, is there?
  • Like 2