And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Ja...Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput! :LMAO:

ha ha, what a laugh he is, that Scottish person. Good old Norman.

I'll make it a gud'un, sir! :)

Very ambitious try there, but in fact the least successful of the evening, you didn't even get as far as the first volume.
  • Like 2

Very ambitious try there, but in fact the least successful of the evening, you didn't even get as far as the first volume.

I'll start again. The activity you see behind me :D-13: :hockey: :smash: is part of the preparations for the new Naval Expedition to Lake Pahoe.
  • Like 2

I'll start again. The activity you see behind me :D-13: :hockey: :smash: is part of the preparations for the new Naval Expedition to Lake Pahoe.

You were lucky to have a LAKE! There were a hundred and sixty of us living in a small shoebox in the middle of the road
  • Like 2

You were lucky to have a LAKE! There were a hundred and sixty of us living in a small shoebox in the middle of the road

The Ulverston Road box was removed, leaving the wall box in Esher Road as the only box for the Ulverston Road area.
  • Like 2

The Ulverston Road box was removed, leaving the wall box in Esher Road as the only box for the Ulverston Road area.

Open the box! :popcorn: Open the box!
  • Like 2

I've got the swong here in this box and it's looking fine.
  • Like 2

What d'you want one of them for! I'm not going to clean it out. You said you'd clean the tiger out, but do you? No, I suppose you've lost interest in it now.
  • Like 2

What d'you want one of them for! I'm not going to clean it out. You said you'd clean the tiger out, but do you? No, I suppose you've lost interest in it now.

A tiger... in Africa?
  • Like 2

A tiger... in Africa?

I think they live in the stupid piano already. :eyeroll:
  • Like 2

A tiger... in Africa?

Oh, I say, we are grand, aren't we? 'Oh, oh, no more buttered scones for me, mater. I'm off to play the grand piano'.
  • Like 2

A tiger... in Africa?

Oh, I say, we are grand, aren't we? 'Oh, oh, no more buttered scones for me, mater. I'm off to play the grand piano'.

Incidentally, TRF Publications have prepared a special pamphlet to go with this post called 'Hello Pianist' :hi: :coy: and it contains material that some people might find offensive but which is really smashing.
  • Like 2

A tiger... in Africa?

Incidentally, TRF Publications have prepared a special pamphlet to go with this post called 'Hello Pianist' :hi: :coy: and it contains material that some people might find offensive but which is really smashing.

We are not...amusiert...entertained. :finbar:
  • Like 2

A tiger... in Africa?

He wants to sit down and he wants to be entertained, he doesn't want a load...
  • Like 2

A tiger... in Africa?

...of a few feet of film, recording our last moments. :16ton: :16ton: :16ton:
  • Like 1

A tiger... in Africa?

No, not that moment. Although that moment is coming, in a moment.
  • Like 2

A tiger... in Africa?

For one ghastly moment I thought I was... too late. ... :scared:
  • Like 2

A tiger... in Africa?

Always were late, weren't you Thompson? Still, you haven't seen my wife anywhere, have you? :scared:
  • Like 2

A tiger... in Africa?

Always were late, weren't you Thompson? Still, you haven't seen my wife anywhere, have you? :scared:

She could be almost anywhere. She could be behind the wall, inside the water barrel, beneath a pile of leaves, up in the tree, squatting down behind the car, concealed in a hollow, or crouched behind any one of a hundred bushes. However we happen to know she's in the water barrel.

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-basic/atomic.gif

Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 2

I'm not prepared to pursue my line of enquiry any further. :cheers:

It was pretty predictable, really. It was an act of purest optimism to pose the question in the first place

Well, you have to know these things when you're a king, you know. :P
  • Like 2

I'm not prepared to pursue my line of enquiry any further. :cheers:

It was pretty predictable, really. It was an act of purest optimism to pose the question in the first place

Well, you have to know these things when you're a king, you know. :P

Ooh, he's a clever little boy - he's a clever little boy.
  • Like 2