And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

this was no old dump, but a town with a future, an urban El Dorado where the businessmen of today can enjoy the facilities of tomorrow in the comfort of yesterday.

I understood that! :gumby:

... if only his father could understand.

Well, I'm awfully sorry I don't understand. Can you just explain exactly what you want.

I want to have... I want to have Racquel Welch dropped on top of me. :blush:

Oh yeah, yeah. I'll be able to look after 'er all right sport, eh, know what I mean, eh emggh!

Nah, it's not special. The special's back at the Depot. :whipgirl:

Only I aint gonna pay more'n a fiver cos it aint worth it

I told you I'm not allowed to argue unless you've paid! :tsk:
  • Like 2

this was no old dump, but a town with a future, an urban El Dorado where the businessmen of today can enjoy the facilities of tomorrow in the comfort of yesterday.

Well, I'm awfully sorry I don't understand. Can you just explain exactly what you want.

Oh yeah, yeah. I'll be able to look after 'er all right sport, eh, know what I mean, eh emggh!

...with foreign money rolling against the thigh with rough familiarity. :drool:
  • Like 2

You have beautiful thighs.
  • Like 2

The Japanese have a man who can bend his leg back over his head and back again with every single step. :coy:
  • Like 2

The Japanese have a man who can bend his leg back over his head and back again with every single step. :coy:

I like Chinese,

I like Chinese,

They only come up to your knees,

Yet they're always friendly and they're ready to please

• Like 2

I like Chinese,

I like Chinese,

Yes, yes, si, si, that is correctment. :hug2:
  • Like 2

I like Chinese,

I like Chinese,

So Your_Lion returned to his typing and dreamed his little dreamy dreams, unaware as he was of the cruel trick fate had in store for him. For Your_Lion was about to fall victim of the dreaded international Chinese Communist Conspiracy.
  • Like 2

I like Chinese,

I like Chinese,

So Your_Lion returned to his typing and dreamed his little dreamy dreams, unaware as he was of the cruel trick fate had in store for him. For Your_Lion was about to fall victim of the dreaded international Chinese Communist Conspiracy.

Can I interest you in any encyclopedias? :fury:
  • Like 2

I like Chinese,

I like Chinese,

Oh, well, I'd like to buy a copy of an 'Illustrated History of False Teeth'. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy0018.gif
  • Like 2

I like Chinese,

I like Chinese,

Oh, well, I'd like to buy a copy of an 'Illustrated History of False Teeth'. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy0018.gif

Well, how about this, sir: "Bum Biters." :drool: :moon: :drool:
  • Like 2

I like Chinese,

I like Chinese,

We were wondering if you could see your way clear...to giving us...a quick... a quick... visual... Blackhawkrush, will you take your trousers down?
  • Like 2

I like Chinese,

I like Chinese,

We were wondering if you could see your way clear...to giving us...a quick... a quick... visual... Blackhawkrush, will you take your trousers down?

All right! All right! No need to spell it out! :coy:
  • Like 2

I like Chinese,

I like Chinese,

All right! All right! No need to spell it out! :coy:

What you mean.....spell bolour with a K?
  • Like 2

Yes, kigarettes. My hoverkraft is full of eels... :ebert:

I hope monsieur was not overdoing it last night.

Nice evening out at the pictures, then perhaps a dance at a club and back to her place for a quick cup of coffee and a little bit of... :hug2:
  • Like 2

Nice evening out at the pictures, then perhaps a dance at a club and back to her place for a quick cup of coffee and a little bit of... :hug2:

Oh, I get the picture. Eh? Well don't worry about me Blackhawkrushy boy, I know all about one-night stands.
  • Like 2

Oh, I get the picture. Eh? Well don't worry about me Blackhawkrushy boy, I know all about one-night stands.

Blackhawkrush was a gentleman. And what's more he knew how to treat a female impersonator. :coy:
  • Like 2

Blackhawkrush was a gentleman. And what's more he knew how to treat a female impersonator. :coy:

First with bombs and rockets destroying their homes and then when they run helpless into the streets, mowing them down with machine guns. :bang bang:
  • Like 2

First with bombs and rockets destroying their homes and then when they run helpless into the streets, mowing them down with machine guns. :bang bang:

Ah well, I'm afraid we have to stop the post there, as some of the scenes which followed were of a violent nature which might prove distressing to some of our readers. Though not to me, I can tell you.
  • Like 2

Ah well, I'm afraid we have to stop the post there, as some of the scenes which followed were of a violent nature which might prove distressing to some of our readers. Though not to me, I can tell you.

OK. We'll try another tactic. We'll try to out-smart these TRF users. Yes, there's one man who could nail them. :Neil:
  • Like 2

OK. We'll try another tactic. We'll try to out-smart these TRF users. Yes, there's one man who could nail them. :Neil:

This man is no ordinary man. This is Mr. F. G. Superman. To all appearances, he looks like any other law-abiding citizen.
  • Like 2

This man is no ordinary man. This is Mr. F. G. Superman. To all appearances, he looks like any other law-abiding citizen.

But he is just one of the many hundreds of famous people who suffer from lumbago, the epidemic disease about which no one knows more than this man: :gumby:
  • Like 2

But he is just one of the many hundreds of famous people who suffer from lumbago, the epidemic disease about which no one knows more than this man: :gumby:

Just a minute, you're a fraud! :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger:
  • Like 2

Just a minute, you're a fraud! :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger:

Here's a letter from my mother in which she asks how the psychiatry is going, and I think you'll realize that the one person you can't fool is your mother. So if you'd like to ask me any questions about psychiatry, I bet I can answer them.
  • Like 2