Skip Gildersleeve RIP

ModernDayWarrior

RIP Skip. You played a major role in supporting Geddy on the road and I am grateful for the years of wonderful service you gave to the band that you loved.

This is an enormous loss for the Rush family. Andrew last year, Skip this year. :(

RIP Skip and thank you for all you've done. My condolences and love go out to Skip's family and friends. :rose:

• Like 2

RIP Skip. You played a major role in supporting Geddy on the road and I am grateful for the years of wonderful service you gave to the band that you loved.

This is an enormous loss for the Rush family. Andrew last year, Skip this year. :(

RIP Skip and thank you for all you've done. My condolences and love go out to Skip's family and friends. :rose:

Andrew?

Andrew?

Andrew MacNaughtan...Band photographer

I love the Atwas intro he did. It sounded so genuinely enthusiastic and positive. Subconciously, I always felt like this show was a celebration of sorts, and that this concert symbolized that Rush had made it and were truly destined for greatness.

I was just thinking how wonderful it would be if Rush played that clip of Skip from Atwas at the beginning of their concert, next tour.... And then barrel into Bastille day?

And, btw, they're truly at home in any city with their fans present with them.

• Like 3