Gruden - Monday Night Football Grudenisms - The thread for classic Gruden commentary

treeduck

Didn't hear it. What was it in relation to?

The gap in the middle that the Tampa 2 defense leaves you with.

Ahhh. Gruden seems to be over the Tampa 2.

Didn't hear it. What was it in relation to?

The gap in the middle that the Tampa 2 defense leaves you with.

Ahhh. Gruden seems to be over the Tampa 2.

I think the Saints were using it a lot against the Clowns. Our safeties were so deep I didn't even see Vaccaro the whole game until he got left in the dust by Hester.

I miss C'mon man every chance I get. I don't flip over to ESPN till 20 till the hour.

Well Virginia Tech got a c'mon man this week so I can now diss my pal who's a Virginia Tech fan...

I thought ECU might win outright. Not sure who did the C'mon Man but it sounds like someone who doesn't really follow college ball.

I miss C'mon man every chance I get. I don't flip over to ESPN till 20 till the hour.

Well Virginia Tech got a c'mon man this week so I can now diss my pal who's a Virginia Tech fan...

I thought ECU might win outright. Not sure who did the C'mon Man but it sounds like someone who doesn't really follow college ball.

Well it was a player on the team....I'm already forgetting it...these TV segments slip away from my memory very quickly thankfully...

Well it was a player on the team....I'm already forgetting it...these TV segments slip away from my memory very quickly thankfully...

I can see that, a player being disgusted with the effort. A supposedly impartial analyst should know better though.

I can see that, a player being disgusted with the effort. A supposedly impartial analyst should know better though.

No it was a bonehead play, I just can't remember what it was now... :doh:

Is it time to start saying that Andrew Luck is overrated?

The winner of the AFC South this year may just be the worst team in playoff history