Which Tour That You Attended Had The Smallest Crowd?

presto123

smoke weed everyday

now THAT would be addiction.

Nope. As far as I understand, addiction is having some sort of dependency on it. I eat blueberries every day, I don't think I'm addicted to them.

Weed is not addictive. I smoked it about 4-5 times a week until about a month ago when I got a job that does testing for weed among other things (don't even get me started on "drug testing""!!) and I had no problem what so ever stopping. It's not addicting. Simple as that.

Exactly. It's a choice but not an addiction.

If people think you can't get psychologically addicted to pot, they're very, very, very wrong. You absoultely can. Tons of people are.

That's the social addiction. It's not what you take but who you're with and the social context you get addicted too.

I don't get that at all. For a lot of people the addiction is you need to be stoned to maintian a sense of normalcy - it has nothing to do with whether you're with people or not. For people in that situation, if you run out or can't get any more, then life becomes obsessively about obtaining more to get back to a state of normalcy. Psychological addiction, and it's very powerful. You might not get physically sick if you stop, but the anxiety, emotional need and other negative effects can be just as powerful.

http://en.wikipedia....abis_dependence

Everything that you said is true except for the fact that it is nothing compared to the physical addiction from smoking cigarettes. (That is from my personal experience and I'm quite sure most people would agree.)

Understood. I was just trying to convey the power of psychological addiction as something that shouldn't be underestimated. That wiki listing is interesting, however, and it does talk about some physiological addictive aspects as well. That said, I have no doubt that cigarettes or drugs that make you violently ill if you stop using them would be much harder to quit. Cigarettes specifically are tailor made to be as addictive as possible.