2013-14 NHL Season Thread

blackhawkrush

It's gonna be a lonnnngggg season... :LOL:

Can you feel the love for the Wings from the three stooges? :blah: :blah: :blah:

Yeah... I muted it a long time ago... I put RJ on the radio. I don't mind the delay :LOL:

:LOLsign:

Ahhh.. so glad we get to play these guys 4 times this season :boo hiss:

2-1 Detroit Final

We both have the same problem. Power play has got to get better. :madra:

Wow. Roy goes nuts after getting his first win as an NHL coach. I hope he gets fined for that shit at the end. What an idiot. :crazy: Edited by blackhawkrush

Wow. Roy goes nuts after getting his first win as an NHL coach. I hope he gets fined for that shit at the end. What an idiot. :crazy:

http://cjzero.com/gifs/RoyBoudreauGlassFight.gif

Wow. Roy goes nuts after getting his first win as an NHL coach. I hope he gets fined for that shit at the end. What an idiot. :crazy:

http://cjzero.com/gifs/RoyBoudreauGlassFight.gif

Your post doesn't work. It's not a link to Healthcare.gov, is it? :unsure:

I'm glad Roy did that in game 1. It shows our team that he's willing to stick up for them and won't let them get tossed around. Great confidence builder for the young guys. I'm still pissed off that the hit on MacKinnon wasn't called and that it lead to a goal with 3.2 seconds remaining costing Varly the shutout.

I'm glad Roy did that in game 1. It shows our team that he's willing to stick up for them and won't let them get tossed around. Great confidence builder for the young guys. I'm still pissed off that the hit on MacKinnon wasn't called and that it lead to a goal with 3.2 seconds remaining costing Varly the shutout.

I love passion in hockey, but to push a plexiglass wall into the other team's coach shows Roy is unstable. Anyway, we knew that from his playing days.

How often is a piece of plexiglass in between the benches loose enough that it can move that much. 99% of the time that plexiglass wouldn't move.

Roy must be a strong boy. My problem is that when he pushed it the first time, and saw it move, he should not have done it again and possibly endanger the well-being of the Anaheim coach. Edited by blackhawkrush

How often is a piece of plexiglass in between the benches loose enough that it can move that much. 99% of the time that plexiglass wouldn't move.

Roy must be a strong boy. My problem is that when he pushed it the first time, and saw it move, he should not have done it again and possibly endanger the well-being of the Anaheim coach.

Boudreau is a big enough dude that he would've done more damage to the glass than would have been done to him. :P

Stars PP and defense were pretty awful, and eerily similar to what they were last year, which is a bit of a concern. 4-2 loss to Florida. However, it is just 1 game of 82.

Roy must be a strong boy. My problem is that when he pushed it the first time, and saw it move, he should not have done it again and possibly endanger the well-being of the Anaheim coach.

Boudreau is a big enough dude that he would've done more damage to the glass than would have been done to him. :P

My wife is bigger than him. :P

Iginla shuns the Bruins last year for the Penguins (who could have blamed him at the time?) and then the Penguins get swept by the Bruins in the post season. His first game with the Bruins he gets into a fight. Coincidence? No chance. He knows how to curry favor with his new fan base.

Iginla shuns the Bruins last year for the Penguins (who could have blamed him at the time?) and then the Penguins get swept by the Bruins in the post season. His first game with the Bruins he gets into a fight. Coincidence? No chance. He knows how to curry favor with his new fan base.

My guess is he'll end up in Chicago and win the cup there. ;)

Peverley should play tomorrow, which means the team is close to fully healthy, and hopefully they beat the Caps tomorrow night.