If I went my whole life without hearing another Eagles song

ILSnwdog

Gold, pure gold.

Love this comment. Ooooh, the ANGER!!!

"This is the problem with most of the young writers on your staff -- they go to all these d*******g Ivy League colleges, get indoctrinated by their extremely radical leftist professors (at least in the liberal arts) and by the time they come out of college, their views of the world are completely warped, just like their college teachers.

I am just disappointed to read this article because it indicates how screwed up the brains of our young people are. The Eagles' music, by and large, has been hummable and enjoyable, if inscrutable at times. I'd take these boys any day over whatever cr*p Mr. Wile and his peers like.

I seriously think you need to start hiring people who are more in touch with the hoi polloi and not these hipster types who have a platform to share their dog-squeeze with the rest of us."

or, they might just think The Eagles suck, because of the saccharine, beige, country-lite watery piss they pumped out like sewage throughout the 70's. F************CCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRZ!

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/11-reasons-why-the-eagles-are-overrated-2013-8#ixzz2c3WltXoy

Gold, pure gold.

Love this comment. Ooooh, the ANGER!!!

"This is the problem with most of the young writers on your staff -- they go to all these d*******g Ivy League colleges, get indoctrinated by their extremely radical leftist professors (at least in the liberal arts) and by the time they come out of college, their views of the world are completely warped, just like their college teachers.

I am just disappointed to read this article because it indicates how screwed up the brains of our young people are. The Eagles' music, by and large, has been hummable and enjoyable, if inscrutable at times. I'd take these boys any day over whatever cr*p Mr. Wile and his peers like.

I seriously think you need to start hiring people who are more in touch with the hoi polloi and not these hipster types who have a platform to share their dog-squeeze with the rest of us."

or, they might just think The Eagles suck, because of the saccharine, beige, country-lite watery piss they pumped out like sewage throughout the 70's. F************CCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRZ!

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/11-reasons-why-the-eagles-are-overrated-2013-8#ixzz2c3WltXoy

The Budweiser comparison is spot on.