It's Saturday Night And I'm "HIGH 'N DRY!" "Back In Black" By AC/DC Is BETTER? NO WAY!

"HIGH 'N DRY" VS. "BACK IN BLACK"  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which album kicks the most hard rock ass in your kick ass hard rock mind?

• "High 'N Dry" Def Leppard
    • "Back In Black" AC/DC
    • None of these early Eighties records!! The Rush Forum has been taken over by MUSE Fanatics!

tl;dr my friend

I forgot I was dealing with Mr. Remedial Reader. It'll be okay. Just sound-out the bigger words.

Or here... here's the Cliff Notes version for you...

*cracks knuckles* *takes a deep breath* ok I gotta type up a long post on the rush forum, lemme open up microsoft word...I'm about to CRUSH these ACDC fans

No, I haven't crushed the ACDC fans... just you. You were beaten in this argument before you began. Xanadood, at least, had a respectful and valid argument.

Edited by GeddyRulz

Dude, I can't wait to get my entire left arm sleeved with AC/DC tattoos. I BLEED lightning bolts.

Love every AC/DC album, every single one. And I would put Powerage up against Leppard's best any day.

I just flat out do not like DL. my brother saw them a few years ago and asked if I was slightly jealous- I laughed lol.

I would pay any price to see AC/DC live if I had the money to do so. ANY price.

Powerage shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath as DL. I LOVE ALL AC/DC, and people love to slam Johnson's vocals, but have you heard Joe Elliott lately? Brian is fukkin Pavorotti compared to that bloated wus!

Hey, Brian still sounds the same, and he ROCKS it. I f*ckin love that man. And I am about the biggest Bon Scott fan you could ever talk to. But I give credit where credit is due- Brian is doing that "lead singer" thing QUITE well.

LOL yes, Powerage should never be compared to such an awful band hahaha

HAHAHAHA "bloated wuss" LMAO fantastic. And he seems to have gone the way of David Coverdale- looking super feminine as they age. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?! :P

tl;dr

This is clearly a sign that you're not only too lazy and stupid to read, but also too lazy and stupid to even type the four words indicating such.

Edited by GeddyRulz

tl;dr

This is clearly a sign that you're not only too lazy and stupid to read, but also too lazy and stupid to even type the four words indicating such.

nah man i'm just more like hemingway, I get to the point...you can keep acting like a shitty philosopher or fantasy writer though ;) whatever makes you feel genius

Earl stirred the pot by starting this thread and got the hell out of here. Seriously, one of you two needs to be the bigger man and put a stop to this silliness. Or you could both tell me to go to hell and keep at it.
  • Like 1

Earl stirred the pot by starting this thread and got the hell out of here. Seriously, one of you two needs to be the bigger man and put a stop to this silliness. Or you could both tell me to go to hell and keep at it.

you wanna fight, buddy?

and for the record Rulz, I'm joking, chill out, I read, I just like to start trouble a bit

A bit?

I think it's too bad there are folks like you on the Internet, who start shit just to amuse themselves.

I think it's too bad there are folks like me on the Internet, who can't resist an argument, get bent out of shape easily, and are thereby complicit in providing your entertainment.

I'm much better about avoiding online debates and "letting things go" than I used to be, but sadly this is still often me:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/d9ee391f430a0a5c35b404067a210439/tumblr_mlzxfnHs8z1r8t4b8o1_500.png

Edited by GeddyRulz

Geddyrulz was always arguing with someone! It used to be Tick, Necro and Jack Aubrey. Now that they don't come on here so much GR has found these guys to bitch at and bicker with! :LOL:

I don't come around much anymore, either. Even less in SOCN.

By the way, Necro was one of those "start shit just to amuse themselves" people mentioned in the previous post. Big time.

and for the record Rulz, I'm joking, chill out, I read, I just like to start trouble a bit

A bit?

I think it's too bad there are folks like you on the Internet, who start shit just to amuse themselves.

I think it's too bad there are folks like me on the Internet, who can't resist an argument, get bent out of shape easily, and are thereby complicit in providing your entertainment. I'm much better about avoiding online debates than I used to be, but sadly this is still often me:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/d9ee391f430a0a5c35b404067a210439/tumblr_mlzxfnHs8z1r8t4b8o1_500.png

sorry you get pissed over nothing, maybe you need to start smoking and reading books again

Geddyrulz was always arguing with someone! It used to be Tick, Necro and Jack Aubrey. Now that they don't come on here so much GR has found these guys to bitch at and bicker with! :LOL:

I don't come around much anymore, either. Even less in SOCN.

By the way, Necro was one of those "start shit just to amuse themselves" people mentioned in the previous post. Big time.

yeah I could see you getting shit in SOCN...noticed you recommended a zinn book in some turn the page thread...big no-no there!

I could see you getting shit in SOCN...noticed you recommended a zinn book in some turn the page thread...big no-no there!

really anybody left-leaning gets his balls extremely busted in that place

Yeah, I was the token Liberal (read: punching bag) in SOCN for quite awhile.

The Right-wingers hung every stereotype about Liberals on me, and then used those stereotypes to start arguments with me, not with the ideology. They didn't ask, didn't know, and didn't care whether the stereotype was true of me or not. They wanted it to be, so it was. They wanted a scapegoat and I was the Face of Liberalism for them.

Totally unprovoked, one SOCN regular told me in a PM: "You represent everything I hate." Really??? You don't even know me!

Edited by GeddyRulz

well come on, I didn't do anything too extreme did I? just kept an 80s arena rock argument going for a bit

:tsk: :LOL:

Rank the following, from one to three: Journey, Styx, REO Speedwagon.

well come on, I didn't do anything too extreme did I? just kept an 80s arena rock argument going for a bit

styx, reo, journey

fight me

• Like 2

I could see you getting shit in SOCN...noticed you recommended a zinn book in some turn the page thread...big no-no there!

The Right-wingers hung every stereotype about Liberals on me, and then used those stereotypes to start arguments with me, not with the ideology. They didn't ask, didn't know, and didn't care whether the stereotype was true of me or not. They wanted it to be, so it was. They wanted a scapegoat and I was the Face of Liberalism for them.

Totally unprovoked, one SOCN regular told me in a PM: "You represent everything I hate." Really??? You don't even know me!

LABT, ILS or KenJennings?

that is one thing I do find funny though, they always whine in that place about liberal bullies like bill maher who push them around and how they're not gonna take it anymore, but they do everything they can to shut up anyone who disagrees with them

most people in there seem like alright dudes, and I get along with them when I'm discussing music or something, but when it comes to politics, eh...I'd rather not even voice my opinion on certain issues in there

styx, reo, journey

fight me

My exact ranking lol

OMG....Styx was one of the greatest shows I've been to. Over 2 hours of kickass rock n roll. Loved it.

None of the above.

Who's LABT?